Author Topic: VIDEO: Compare the Work Attitude of Jimmy Hoffa With Today's Barista  (Read 385 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
If you want to see an example of the large societal change that has occurred in the USA over the past 60 years, compare the attitudes of Teamster President Jimmy Hoffa with today's barista having a meltdown over work.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2k31na/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Kamaji

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You poor thing, here is a helping hand.  ****slapping
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A pox on the parents who brought into this world and raised that pathetic creature.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

This is what the world would look like if there was no toxic masculinity.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Or any masculinity, period.

In the past, I would have said that a creature like that one  888cryingkitty could be cured of his pathetic attitude after just a few weeks of basic training.

But given the emasculated state of our Army leadership, that might just make it worse.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

In the past, I would have said that a creature like that one  888cryingkitty could be cured of his pathetic attitude after just a few weeks of basic training.

Or in the '60's south, we on the playgrounds made the needed adjustment to this level of wussery.

Things just worked themselves out.  Nicely.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Or in the '60's south, we on the playgrounds made the needed adjustment to this level of wussery.

Things just worked themselves out.  Nicely.

Believe me: that was also true of the playgrounds up here in the Northeast when I was growing up in the '60s and '70s.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Yep, some things were dictated by  universally practiced common sense.   :beer:

Nowadays, just touch these bozos and. it's a hate crime.