Author Topic: Collapse At The Border Accelerating  (Read 137 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Collapse At The Border Accelerating
« on: May 08, 2023, 02:29:39 pm »

Collapse At The Border Accelerating

Federale
05/07/2023

It is getting worse at the border. We can say the border has collapsed, but it still can get worse. But only because the numbers of invaders will be growing. Nothing is stopping them. Not the Biden Regime Parole Amnesty, not Catch-And-Release, not lies from the Regime that the border is closed.

Title 42 ended in practice months, if not months ago, years ago with Biden’s inauguration. Now there is only a debate about the anticipated numbers; 10,000 a day, 13,000 a day, 15,000 a day, 400,000 a year, or 700,000 waiting in Mexico to zerg rush the border. That debate is only academic. No one knows, but everyone starts at 10,000 invaders a day.

Invaders are massing not only in Mexico, but in camps in Panama funded by the United States.

All the evidence looks to 15,000 a day or more for the foreseeable future. The most telling evidence is that the invaders are feeling their oats and resuming their attacks on what little security is left at the border.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/collapse-border-accelerating-408536/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson