Author Topic: Is Trump’s Campaign and Reelection a Fool’s Errand?  (Read 173 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Trump’s Campaign and Reelection a Fool’s Errand?
« on: May 08, 2023, 01:46:00 pm »
May 8, 2023
Is Trump’s Campaign and Reelection a Fool’s Errand?
By Brian C. Joondeph

Two weeks ago, President Joe Biden announced that he is running for reelection in 2024, promising to “finish the job”. What exactly does he want to finish, other than American exceptionalism as we know it?

America is rapidly imploding on many fronts – financial and economic, cultural, safety, and our place in the world. Does finishing the job mean erasing every achievement of former President Donald Trump? Or is he completing former President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign promise, "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America"?

Biden’s presidency is actually Obama’s third term, exactly as Obama described in a 2020 interview with Stephen Colbert, “He joked that he would be willing to sit 'in my basement' and 'deliver the lines' to a 'frontman or frontwoman' with an earpiece.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/05/is_trumps_campaign_and_reelection_a_fools_errand.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Is Trump’s Campaign and Reelection a Fool’s Errand?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 02:16:14 pm »

Magic 8 sez this one goes 10+ pages
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Is Trump’s Campaign and Reelection a Fool’s Errand?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 10:53:18 pm »