Author Topic: RFK Jr.: 'Overwhelming' Evidence That CIA Was Behind JFK Assassination  (Read 127 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RFK Jr.: 'Overwhelming' Evidence That CIA Was Behind JFK Assassination
By Bob Hoge | 6:30 PM on May 07, 2023

Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. made his strongest allegations yet over the weekend about the 1963 assassination of his uncle, JFK, flat-out accusing the Central Intelligence Agency of being behind the world-altering murder. It’s not the first time he’s indicated this belief, but his comments are some of the most categorical statements he’s made on the subject.

On Sunday, he spoke on radio with host John Catsimatidis on WABC 770 AM’s “Cats Roundtable” and left no doubts about where he stands:

There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point.

The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder—and in the cover-up.

more
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/05/07/rfk-jr-overwhelming-evidence-that-cia-was-behind-jfk-assassination-n742519
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point.

The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder—and in the cover-up.

Ain't that something???  /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien