Author Topic: 'Climate Czar' John Kerry Is Negotiating With the CCP, James Comer Threatens Subpoena to Find out Wh  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Climate Czar' John Kerry Is Negotiating With the CCP, James Comer Threatens Subpoena to Find out Why
By Bob Hoge | 7:30 AM on May 06, 2023

One-time presidential candidate and former Secretary of State John Kerry wasn’t elected to his current position as Special Presidential Envoy for Climate—nor was he confirmed by Congress for the cabinet-level role. In fact, President Joe Biden created simply created the title and appointed Kerry to fill it, which conveniently does not require congressional approval.

But the unelected, unconfirmed “Climate Czar” has been holding private meetings with his Chinese counterparts, and House Oversight Committee Chair Rep. James Comer (R-KY) wants to know why. In February, Comer served notice that his committee would investigate the matter, and on Friday he doubled down, saying the committee was going to subject Kerry and his activities to “intense scrutiny”:

“For the past two years, the Biden Administration has withheld information on John Kerry’s role within the Administration despite the committee’s many requests,” Comer told Fox News Digital in a statement. “He was not confirmed by the Senate. He is not held accountable by the American people. He is skirting congressional oversight and that is unacceptable.”

more
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/05/06/climate-czar-john-kerry-is-negotiating-with-the-ccp-james-comer-threatens-subpoena-to-find-out-why-n741817
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The big shocking secret, these negotiations will get the Chinese a great deal of what they want, and the American people will, as usually, get raw deal screwed, and the democrats will walk away proud as peacocks.
What did it cost the democrats and China to foist the co-vid and subsequent death dna damage vaccines to slaughter people world wide by Democrats/China collusion?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What official position does Lurch hold, anyway?

Is this one of those Logan Act violations he's so good at?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Kerry will give away the store and claim it as a great achievement.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Got to say it one more time:

John Kerry:
A traitor in war
A traitor in peace
A traitor to the hearts of his countrymen

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Got to say it one more time:

John Kerry:
A traitor in war