Author Topic: Businesses that endorsed BLM now closing their stores in San Francisco as rampant violence and crime  (Read 489 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Businesses that endorsed BLM now closing their stores in San Francisco as rampant violence and crime overwhelms
Sunday, May 07, 2023 by: Ramon Tomey

(Natural News) Several businesses that endorsed Black Lives Matter (BLM) are now closing their stores in San Francisco, another proof that the adage “go woke, get broke” is undeniably true.

Chris Menahan of Information Liberation pointed this out in a May 4 piece. He noted that several companies, “all of whom endorsed the BLM movement amid widespread rioting and looting during the Summer of Floyd [in 2020], have closed or are closing their stores in San Francisco.” According to Menahan, these stores are departing the City by the Bay “due to rampant crime and theft brought on by the liberal policies they supported in the name of ‘fighting racism’ and ‘white supremacy.'”

He named Nordstrom, Whole Foods and Target as three such companies that paid a heavy price for supporting BLM.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-07-businesses-endorsed-blm-closing-san-francisco-stores.html#
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Kamaji

Karma's a real bi**h.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They didn't "support" BLM any more than I did.  It was a pure virtue signaling campaign to increase sales, they thought. :tongue2:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Online andy58-in-nh

Karma's a real bi**h.
For some reason, I read that as “Kamala”.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

That too!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

They were hoping that the “crocodile would eat them last.”  But the crocodile eventually ate them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Just turn her name into a vowel.  So, if anything stupid happens, someone is being Kamala'd.

J.B. Shurk

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just turn her name into a vowel.  So, if anything stupid happens, someone is being Kamala'd.

Add it to the venacular like being Munsoned.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Mod2

Moved to California category

Offline libertybele

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

A vowel, or a verb?