Author Topic: Parents protest school after first graders allegedly force girl to perform sex act, record it on iPa  (Read 733 times)

Offline mountaineer

Parents protest school after first graders allegedly force girl to perform sex act, record it on iPad
Plainview South Elementary parents alleged multiple girls are abused 'in these little boys’ sick games'
By Jon Brown | Fox News
May 5, 2023

Parents in a Texas school district are demanding answers from school officials after first-graders allegedly forced their 6-year-old classmate to perform a sex act while they filmed it despite a teacher being in the classroom.

Parents and community members angered by the situation at Plainview South Elementary School in Plainview gathered outside the administrative office of the Plainview Independent School District (ISD) on Monday, according to the Plainview Herald, which noted the protest swelled to as many as 30 people throughout the day. ... FOX News

Sarah Fields
@SarahisCensored
In Plainview ISD (Plainview South Elementary School in in Plainview, Texas), a first grade little girl was sexually assaulted by multiple boys in her classroom, with the teacher in the room. It was filmed on a school iPad.

If you’re wondering why you have not heard about this, the family had the same question. The school decided to NOT tell the family of the victim. The parents did not know, until they saw a concerning change in their little girl’s behavior. She wasn’t sleeping, always anxious, and simply not herself. They began to ask her questions and she finally told them what happened.

After approaching the school, the staff revealed that they knew. When they spoke to the superintendent, they were stonewalled. Superintendent Sanchez then spoke with KCBD, and he stated that he did “everything that was required of him”.

If you are a student or you have a student in Plainview ISD, just know that these people will protect themselves before they protect a 1st grade child.

The school has shut down its social media and it’s website.  The iPad is being hidden. School has also been canceled on May 8th, due to pushback and outrage shown by the community.

I will update on this story as it progresses.
Last edited
7:40 PM · May 6, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Disgusting.....

I feel for her and her parents, in what seems to be a hopeless situation.  How can you reprimand 6 y.o's?  They had to learn this behavior at home. 

I hope at least they get a 7-8 figure settlement, and criminal charges for the teacher who allowed that to take place in their class.   Again, even disgusting is a mild way to put it.  I don't know how I would respond.  It wouldn't be pretty.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Disgusting.....

I feel for her and her parents, in what seems to be a hopeless situation.  How can you reprimand 6 y.o's?  They had to learn this behavior at home. 

I hope at least they get a 7-8 figure settlement, and criminal charges for the teacher who allowed that to take place in their class.   Again, even disgusting is a mild way to put it.  I don't know how I would respond.  It wouldn't be pretty.

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

Disgusting.....

What the parents will get is a domestic terrorist label compliments of Biden’s DOJ and Dept of Homeland Security plus mandatory sensitivity training and mandatory forced gender transitioning for their child
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Disgusting.....

Absolutely I would be hiring an attorney and going after the teacher and the school. 

Yes, the behavior had to be learned from somewhere -- what a sick society we live in.  No way would I send my child to public school.  They aren't safe from the evils in society which continue to prevail and are becoming more prevalent.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How is the forcing six year olds to mimic sex acts and then record it not pedophilia? This 'teacher' needs to be fired, have their teaching credentials taken and be  prosecuted for this atrocity. What purpose could there be for the videoing of these children other than to disseminate it to other pedophiles.

Forget the prosecution of this 'teacher' and go directly to 

Offline mountaineer

That first grade boys know anything about how to sexually assault a female is beyond disturbing. I remember years ago when a teacher friend of mine was bemoaning the fact that middle school boys were forcing the girls to engage in, well, what Bill Clinton demanded of Monica Lewinsky. But seriously, first graders?

Offline Kamaji

That first grade boys know anything about how to sexually assault a female is beyond disturbing. I remember years ago when a teacher friend of mine was bemoaning the fact that middle school boys were forcing the girls to engage in, well, what Bill Clinton demanded of Monica Lewinsky. But seriously, first graders?

These days, unfortunately, all it takes is one adventurous kid with a smart phone connected to the internet.  That kid finds the worst sort of crap on the internet, and brings it with him to school on the phone, like bringing a contagious case of the flu, and pretty soon a large number of other kids have been exposed to that stuff.

Offline mountaineer

These days, unfortunately, all it takes is one adventurous kid with a smart phone connected to the internet.  That kid finds the worst sort of crap on the internet, and brings it with him to school on the phone, like bringing a contagious case of the flu, and pretty soon a large number of other kids have been exposed to that stuff.
That, or they just check out the books readily available in the school library.  :nono:

Offline Kamaji

That, or they just check out the books readily available in the school library.  :nono:

Possibly, but more likely the infection came in from outside the school, in some kid's smart phone.

Offline mountaineer

Possibly, but more likely the infection came in from outside the school, in some kid's smart phone.
And who knows what behaviors they witness in their dysfunctional homes.  **nononono*

Offline libertybele

At six years old, they should not have cell phones with unlimited access to websites nor should they have unlimited access to cable and internet. Parents should be monitoring what they see and have access to. This was a learned behavior.

The teacher in all of this is responsible for those in her class.  You can't tell me she was too busy with other students. When there's rustling and disturbing noises you stop and investigate. 

Reports of others having bruises if they don't participate should have been reported -- where is the principal in all of this??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That still doesn't explain where the teacher was.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That still doesn't explain where the teacher was.
The reason for my post up thread is because I don't buy that the teacher wasn't involved.