Author Topic: ‘Just Brutal’: ABC Panel Appears Shocked By Poll Showing Biden Getting Trounced By Trump In Hypothet  (Read 165 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Just Brutal’: ABC Panel Appears Shocked By Poll Showing Biden Getting Trounced By Trump In Hypothetical 2024 Race

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
May 07, 2023 5:00 PM ET

An ABC panel appeared shocked Sunday while reviewing results from an ABC/Washington Post poll finding former President Donald Trump trouncing President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2024 race.

The poll found Biden trailing Trump when voters were asked for a preference, with 44% of adults saying they would “definitely” or “probably” vote for the former president and 38% said they would probably support Biden. It surveyed 1,006 adults between April 28 and May 3 with a 3.5% margin of error.

“This poll is just brutal for President Biden,” ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos said.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/07/abc-panel-poll-biden-trump-george-stephanopoulos/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Biden has been in the news lately and it hasn’t been good for him. Bank failures, a debt ceiling fight, and , with Title 42 coming to an end, the border is being overwhelmed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just wish sometimes they'd poll the cemetery vote to reflect the true strength of Biden's support.
The Republic is lost.