Author Topic: How to Save Your Life and Those You Love When Hospitalized  (Read 656 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Mercola 5/7/2023

Story at-a-glance

•   Laura Bartlett and Greta Crawford have founded an organization to address the forced treatments patients receive when they’re hospitalized for COVID-19, but the same strategy can be used to protect yourself against other medical hazards as well

•   The Caregivers and Consent document they created is an “advance decision” document. So, the moment you enter the hospital, the hospital staff know what they can and cannot do to you; they are legally required to respect your current care decisions. And unlike an Advance Directive (which only kicks in when you are incapacitated) the Caregivers and Consent document goes into effect immediately

•   It’s important to complete and notarize your Caregivers and Consent document BEFORE you ever need to go to the hospital

•   Make sure you send the completed, signed and notarized document to the CEO of the hospital in two ways: (1) via a professional courier (one that specializes in delivering legal documents); and (2) via the Postal system with certified mail, return receipt requested. The CEO is responsible for all legal business relating to the hospital, including the medical records, so the CEO, not your attending physician, is the one whose responsibility it is to get your consent document entered into your electronic medical record

•   Make at least 10 copies of the signed, notarized document and keep one copy on your person, in case you ever have an accident or acute illness requiring hospitalization. Also provide copies to the attending physician and nurse once hospitalized

•   Also, should you become hospitalized (and therefore unable to personally send the document to the CEO), designate a family member or friend to send your Caregivers and Consent document on your behalf. Additional recommendations to ensure your safety are included

In this interview, Laura Bartlett and Greta Crawford detail how you can protect yourself from one of the top contributors to premature death, namely conventional hospital care. The key here is to understand what the dangers are and take proactive measures to guard yourself and your family from them.

Nearly 10 years ago, I interviewed Dr. Andrew Saul, author of “Hospitals and Health: Your Orthomolecular Guide to a Shorter, Safer Hospital Stay,” in which he details how to minimize your risk of being a victim of a medical error.

First and foremost, Saul recommended making sure you have a patient advocate, someone who can speak on your behalf if you’re incapacitated and make sure you’re receiving the correct medication and treatment. During COVID, however, family or friends were not allowed into the hospital, and patients were routinely bullied into treatments they did not want or consent to.

The good news is, Bartlett and Crawford have developed a legal document that, when served to the hospital in the proper way, can ensure that your medical wishes are honored. By eliminating any confusion about your consent (or denial of consent), this document can literally save your life.

Why ProtocolKills.com Was Created

Bartlett and Crawford have founded an organization to address the lethal and, in many cases, forced treatments patients receive when they’re hospitalized for COVID-19, but the same strategy can be used to protect yourself against other medical hazards as well. Crawford explains:

“I created a website called ProtocolKills.com. This came after I was in the hospital with COVID. In the process of going to the hospital, I was denied informed consent and was completely unaware of some of the things they were doing to me. I was given five rounds of remdesivir, which nearly took my life, and I did not even know that I was being poisoned at the time ...

During that time in the hospital, I went from thinking I was going to go home after I got oxygen to actually feeling like that I was going to die. I was almost certain I was going to die after being given just the first dose of remdesivir ...

[And then there was] the constant push for the vaccine in the hospital, the harassment for not getting vaxxed, and the fact that I was given medication without my knowledge at all, which led me to start the website to not only inform people about what was going on, but [as] a platform to allow other victims who were not as fortunate as me.

Many of them, the majority of them, did not make it out alive. So, it's a platform for them to share their story. We have over 250 stories on there about what they faced in the hospital. We really wanted to get this information out there to the public, but we also wanted to give a solution, not just to scare people. And that's where I ended up meeting Laura.”

National Hospital Hostage Hotline to the Rescue

Bartlett continues:

“Before I met Greta at the beginning of COVID, in early 2020, I started helping my brother, Dr. Richard Bartlett, who had a protocol utilizing inhaled budesonide steroid as part of his protocol to treat COVID early. We also found it very effective once people were in the hospital to help reverse [the infectious process] and also the scarring and the inflammation of the lungs.

There are instances where it even helped people who were on ventilators as long as 30 days come off the ventilator and go home. So, I was helping him get that message out in early 2020. I'm not a doctor. I'm not a nurse. I'm just somebody who could help get that known around the world. My background is in media PR ...

More: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/05/07/bartlett-and-crawford-consent-form.aspx

Offline Kamaji

Re: How to Save Your Life and Those You Love When Hospitalized
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 03:00:42 pm »
Documents are all well and good, but what you really need is an individual who will sacrifice their own time to speak up for you against hospital administrators and doctors, most of whom (a) are not your friends, and (b) have a political agenda they would be all to happy to sacrifice you for.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 08:07:59 pm »
Having just returned from an extended episode, I had no such problem.

It came up once... I told em I suck horse paste... Told em Hell damn no! That was it.

Same with the masks. Same here at home when my nurses, OT, and PT show up... Mask not required, and certainly not preferred.

They all seem at least accepting, and many grateful.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 09:25:35 pm »
Having just returned from an extended episode, I had no such problem.

It came up once... I told em I suck horse paste... Told em Hell damn no! That was it.

Same with the masks. Same here at home when my nurses, OT, and PT show up... Mask not required, and certainly not preferred.

They all seem at least accepting, and many grateful.
My one visit to a medical facility where masks were required, the nurse and I had a discussion about mask efficacy. That and I told her I was having difficulty understanding her, and said removing her mask would make it easier to do so. She had a great smile, and was wearing it when the mask came down.

We agreed (quietly, between us) that it is useless theater when it comes to stopping an airborne virus, and it went back up before she left the room.  :shrug:

So many just went through those motions to keep their jobs, there and elsewhere.

When I went in (walk-in clinic) for lung crud and tested positive for COVID, the doctor mentioned remdesivir, and I said "Hell NO!", I told him I had been taking horse paste and zinc, and he suggested doxycycline (after he found out I can't take penicillin). Perfect, 'thanks doc', and I went on my way.  Vitamins C and D, with Claritin and Benadryl to help clear the lungs out, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2023, 10:38:46 pm »
Always have a family member in the room with the patient ... a family member in the room may be the difference between a good outcome and a bad outcome.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2023, 10:49:07 pm »
Always have a family member in the room with the patient ... a family member in the room may be the difference between a good outcome and a bad outcome.

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2023, 01:39:01 am »
We agreed (quietly, between us) that it is useless theater when it comes to stopping an airborne virus, and it went back up before she left the room.  :shrug:

Same for me - Throughout the system.  :beer:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2023, 01:34:13 pm »
I was given five rounds of remdesivir, which nearly took my life, and I did not even know that I was being poisoned at the time ...

Total. BS. I received a full course of remdesivir in January 2021. It killed my fever and probably sped my recovery.

President Trump received a course of remdesivir in October 2020, and because of that and the other meds he received he is still here.

...  the constant push for the vaccine in the hospital ...

That makes no sense and is probably also BS. Vaccines do nothing for patients hospitalized with the target disease. Note also "vaccine", singular. This usage evidences that the writer is ignorant and probably also lying. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were authorized in December 2020, about a week apart. So whenever the writer was supposedly hospitalized and "pushed" there would have been at least two Covid vaccines in use. Further, Covid vaccines were being rationed out according to age and occupation restrictions until around March 2021 (in January 2021 when I had Covid I was still too young, by California distribution rules, to be vaccinated). Since the Johnson & Johnson vaccine was authorized in late February 2021, had this writer actually been hospitalized, etc., there almost certainly would have been 3 Covid vaccines in use (and the 4th, from Novavax, was authorized in 2022).

Based on their ignorant usage, "the vaccine", the nonsense of a vaccination being "pushed" on someone who already has the disease, and calling a known-safe medication (remdesivir/Veklury) "poison", I think the entire hospital story is anti-Covid-vaxxer fiction, lying for the "cause".

As for The Vaccine being deadly, I'm still here, nearly two years after my second (of 2) dose. My list of running/walking (which I do) events since May 2021 needs to be updated, but that need for update signifies that I have no new health problems that could be blamed on The Vaccine.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.