Author Topic: You ‘Really Oughta Go Home’: F-22 Stealth Fighter Flew Under F-4 From Iran  (Read 132 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You ‘Really Oughta Go Home’: F-22 Stealth Fighter Flew Under F-4 From Iran
Story by Eli Fuhrman • Yesterday 9:05 AM

Drones are becoming an increasingly prominent part of modern military inventories, and are now used for both reconnaissance and strike missions.

Iran has been a frequent target for U.S. drone operations, and the use of unmanned platforms by both sides has been a point of contention between the two countries.

In 2019, for example, Iran shot down a U.S. surveillance drone that it claimed had flown into Iranian airspace.

That, however, was far from the first time that a U.S. drone had come under threat by Iran, and in 2013 Iranian fighter jets attempted to intercept a U.S. Air Force drone only to be surprised and turned away by a pair of F-22 Raptors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/you-really-oughta-go-home-f-22-stealth-fighter-flew-under-f-4-from-iran/ar-AA15ISVN?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1a6576ed88fd487d8b871310b0037e5f&ei=23
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 11:27:31 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson