Author Topic: Texas authorities respond to reported outlet mall shooting  (Read 3606 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Texas authorities respond to reported outlet mall shooting
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2023, 03:24:55 pm »
The suspect's identity has not been released, nor has a prospective motive for the killings

Images show police and FBI at the house of the dead suspect who opened fire at the mall
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2023, 03:27:14 pm »
The suspect's identity has not been released, nor has a prospective motive for the killings

Images show police and FBI at the house of the dead suspect who opened fire at the mall

If the original images can be snagged, they may just contain geolocation information (e.g., gps coordinates) that would reveal the location of the house, and from there, it should be possible to identify the shooter.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2023, 03:32:07 pm »
A NY Post updated story is here:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/07/texas-mall-shooting-suspects-home-in-dallas-searched-by-police-and-fbi/

The interesting tidbit:

The officials were talking to the family through a translator, the report said.

Illegals?  That would go against the pro-illegal-immigrant narrative of the left.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2023, 03:33:39 pm »
Why is the killer's identity being so consummately protected?  Why is his face blurred out?  What left-wing narrative does he fail to satisfy?

The reason for the blurring...a bloody hole in his face.
The reason for the identity being withheld...illegal alien
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2023, 03:38:01 pm »

Don't know about the first, but kind of figured about the second, given the reference in the NY Post article to translators.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2023, 03:45:35 pm »
Don't know about the first, but kind of figured about the second, given the reference in the NY Post article to translators.

Here's the pic untouched
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2023, 04:04:04 pm »
ABC spins it.

Domestic terrorism probed in Texas outlet mall massacre
As authorities work to determine a motive for the outlet mall shooting in Allen, Texas, one avenue investigators are exploring is whether this was an act of domestic terrorism, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News.

The shooter wore patches or stickers on his clothing that raised suspicion he may have gravitated toward right-wing extremism, the sources said, though they added no motive has yet been established.

Federal agents were seen at a home in the Dallas area believed to be associated with the shooter, ABC Dallas affiliate station WFAA reported.

Federal investigators are already going through the suspect’s electronic devices and social media as they work to understand what led to the killing rampage, the sources said.

In addition to a rifle used in the shooting, sources said investigators recovered additional firearms in a vehicle associated with the shooter.

The Texas Rangers are the lead agency on the case with assistance from the FBI, ATF and Allen police.

May 7, 11:08 AM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/texas-mall-shooting-updates-9-dead-including-alleged-gunman-7-hospitalized/ar-AA1aPZHP
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2023, 04:13:32 pm »

Here's the pic untouched

Thanks.  Looks like anglo or hispanic.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2023, 04:20:28 pm »
flow-thru ventilation.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2023, 04:29:12 pm »
flow-thru ventilation.

Indeed!
 happy77

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2023, 04:32:27 pm »
flow-thru ventilation.

I suppose that would make him an airhead, now.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2023, 05:06:09 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43ct5S29_6E&t=83s&ab_channel=WFAA
A "right winged" goth who dressed as a security guard whose parents need translators?

That just does not flange up at all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2023, 06:20:23 pm »

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1655242792480940032

The Second Amendment is also not about "need", it's a categorical imperative.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2023, 07:29:36 pm »
BREAKING: Allen, Texas mall shooter identified as 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia

From Becker News:

“Multiple sources tell me the Allen Outlet mall shooter’s name is Mauricio Garcia,” CBS News reporter JD Miles tweeted. “He was 33. A house that was raided in Dallas overnight was his parents. Sources tell me he was living in a motel. He had no serious criminal record and was working as a security guard.”

According to authorities, the hospitalized victims’ ages ranged from 5 to 61 years old. The shooting was reported to law enforcement officials at approximately 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, prompting a response from multiple agencies to the scene.

The motive behind the shooting remains unknown, and authorities have not released any information about the victims’ identities. There is no confirmation about whether Garcia was an illegal immigrant or not.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/05/07/breaking-allen-texas-mall-shooter-identified-as-33-year-old-mauricio-garcia/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2023, 09:55:20 pm »
Looks like whoever stopped him got in a good shot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2023, 10:46:25 pm »
Who is/was the shooter?

@Kamaji

Since his name isn't mentioned,no photos are shown of him,and none of his relatives have been interviewed and quoted  by the press,I am guessing he is black and/or a flaming homo.

UPDATE:  SEEMS I was wrong about him being a flaming homo,but there are a lot of people with Hispanic  names that have African ancestors.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 10:57:33 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline American Girl

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2023, 12:20:30 pm »
The pics that the FBI released online look nothing like the dead guy on the ground

Also, lots of Mexicans have the same names.

Amazing coincidence that mass shootings Skyrocket in numbers every time Democrats are in control of the government.
Amazing coincidence.

https://redstatenation.com/wapo-claims-allen-shooter-had-white-supremacist-beliefs-but-new-photos-reveal-the-truth-fbi-spreads-fake-pictures-online/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2023, 12:50:04 pm »
John D
@RedWingGrips
The media spent the last 24 hours trying to convince you that the mass shooter in Texas was a neo-Nazi motivated by white supremacy when in actuality it was a Mexican cartel member named Mauricio Garcia.
Imagine that.
8:28 AM · May 8, 2023

Also here illegally.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2023, 12:51:27 pm »
Of course, the Biden administration's immediate response is, "We need more gun control!!!"

But I liked what this guy tweeted:

Oilfield Rando
@Oilfield_Rando
People throwing out “common sense” gun control measures thought it was common sense to force people to watch their loved ones die alone over Zoom
5:17 PM · May 7, 2023

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2023, 02:37:03 pm »
 Texas shooter recorded bizarre message on cellphone voicemail: report
By Yaron Steinbuch   
May 8, 2023 9:41am

The Texas mall mass shooter reportedly recorded a bizarre message on his cellphone answering machine – informing his provider that he paid his bill, asking his parents for cash and telling female callers he has “plenty of money.”

Mauricio Garcia, who killed eight people and wounded seven others with an AR-15-style assault rifle at the Allen Premium Outlets in Allen on Saturday, appeared to obsess about money in the message, according to records obtained by Fox News Digital.

“Hi, this is Mauricio. If you’re the phone company I sent you the money, or if you’re my parents please send money,” he says.

“If you are my financial aid institution you didn’t lend me enough money, if you are a friend you owe me money. And if you are a female, don’t worry, I have plenty of money,” the suspected neo-Nazi sympathizer adds, according to the outlet.

The phone number listed in the records goes straight to the odd message. It was unclear when he made the recording.

Meanwhile, it also has emerged that Garcia was kicked out of the US Army in 2008 “due to mental-health concerns,” law enforcement sources briefed on the investigation told ABC News.

Several law enforcement sources told the outlet that investigators also are exploring whether the shooter’s attack was an act of domestic terrorism.

The feds also are probing whether Garcia, whose social media accounts spouted white supremacist views, held neo-Nazi views.

The gunman wore a patch with the acronym “RWDS,” which stands for “Right Wing Death Squad” – a popular phrase among white-supremacy groups, a law enforcement source told The Associated Press.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/08/texas-shooter-recorded-bizarre-message-on-cellphone-voicemail-report/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2023, 02:38:26 pm »
Garcia was kicked out of the US Army in 2008 “due to mental-health concerns,” law enforcement sources briefed on the investigation told ABC News.

Okay...how did he get these guns...?
Support the USO