Author Topic: His Name Is Lundin Hathcock, His Name Is James McDaniel: Black Man Randomly Murderers Two White Men  (Read 341 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
His Name Is Lundin Hathcock, His Name Is James McDaniel: Black Man Randomly Murderers Two White Men In Tulsa, OK Because They Were White
PAUL KERSEY • MAY 3, 2023 

Maybe it was simply justice for the victims of the destruction of Black Wall Street more than a hundred years ago in Tulsa?[PROSECUTORS SAY MURDER SUSPECT TARGETED VICTIMS BECAUSE THEY WERE WHITE, NewsOn6, May 6, 2023]:

Tulsa County prosecutors charged the man accused of murdering two innocent victims, with a hate crime.

Carlton Gilford shot and killed Lundin Hathcock at the Rudisill Library and James McDaniel at a QuikTrip minutes later, police said.

District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler said based on the evidence, they believe Gilford shot both men because they were white.

Oklahoma’s hate crime is called malicious intimidation or harassment and it’s a misdemeanor.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-is-lundin-hathcock-his-name-is-james-mcdaniel-black-man-randomly-murderers-two-white-men-in-tulsa-ok-because-they-were-white/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
From the webpage:

His Name is Lundin Hathcock. His Name is James McDaniel. Two white men murdered by a black male because they were white. Barely local news. Hardly national news.

Life in 2023 Black-Run America.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Too many heads are being stuffed with exaggerated KKK crap from 100 years ago to somehow 'justify' this sort of nonsense, perpetrated on people who had nothing to do with any of that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I know what should be done with Carlton Gilford.

You know it, too.

But... say it out loud, and you'll be labeled "a hater".
(I don't care what labels you toss at me)

Offline mountaineer

Fatal shooting victims targeted because of race, charge against Tulsa man alleges
    Curtis Killman
May 2, 2023 Updated May 2, 2023
Tulsa World
A Tulsa man facing charges in connection with two fatal shootings was motivated, at least in part, based on the victims’ race or color, according to court records.

Tulsa County prosecutors named Carlton Jefferson Gilford, 61, in five counts filed Friday that allege he fatally shot two men and tried to kill two others with a handgun April 18 before he was arrested by police.

Gilford is also charged with targeting the two homicide victims because of their race or color, records show. He “unlawfully, and maliciously, willfully, wrongfully and intentionally and without justifiable or excusable cause,” intimidated and harassed the two victims by shooting them “because of their race or color,” according to court records.  ...

Gilford, who shot himself prior to being arrested, spent about a week in the hospital recovering before he was jailed. ...
Rest of story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org