Author Topic: Suspect in Phoenix stabbing murder of Lauren Heike previously charged with armed robbery, kidnapping  (Read 173 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suspect in Phoenix stabbing murder of Lauren Heike previously charged with armed robbery, kidnapping
The suspect has been identified as 22-year-old Zion Williams Teasley.

C.G. Jones

The Phoenix authorities have released details about the suspect linked to the murder of 29-year-old Lauren Heike, who was reportedly stabbed multiple times during a walk not far from her apartment in Scottsdale. The suspect has been identified as 22-year-old Zion Williams Teasley, per AZ Family.

Investigators stated that Teasley had been arrested and taken into custody late Thursday afternoon, near Scottsdale and Bell roads, less than a mile from where Heike’s body was discovered.

Teasley was tracked down by the discovery of DNA at the scene of the crime, and prosecutors noted that the suspect had demonstrated “premeditations” in the alleged murder. Teasley was also revealed to be a flight risk, as he apparently had a plane ticket that was to take him to Detroit, Michigan.

https://thepostmillennial.com/suspect-in-phoenix-stabbing-murder-of-lauren-heike-previously-charged-with-armed-robbery-kidnapping?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As expected.
The killer and the victim: