Author Topic: Judge Drops Hammer on Chicago Carjacker, Sentences Thug to 40 Years in Prison for Hijacking Pregnant  (Read 298 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Judge Drops Hammer on Chicago Carjacker, Sentences Thug to 40 Years in Prison for Hijacking Pregnant Woman’s Car
David HawkinsMay 2, 2023 - 6:32 pm7 Comments

A Chicago thug made a critical mistake during his latest crime spree.

He left the Democrat-controlled city and Cook County and crossed into the suburbs in DuPage County.

George Soros-funded Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx and Democrat Mayor Lori Lightfoot have no power there, as the career criminal learned the hard way.

23-year-old Emanuel Embry carjacked a pregnant woman in the Chicago suburb of Downers Grove.

https://slaynews.com/news/suburban-judge-teaches-chicago-carjacker-lesson-sentences-him-to-40-years-in-prison-for-hijacking-pregnant-womans-car/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'll bet he winds up as Bubba's whore!   :yowsa:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
One of "obama's sons"...
(with the courageous judge on the right)

Online LMAO

From the article….

He left the Democrat-controlled city and Cook County and crossed into the suburbs in DuPage County.

Lol

He probably has a long rap sheet that he developed a sense of entitlement

Good for this judge
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
From the article….

Of course.  Feral animals tend to stray from their packs to new territories after all the meat has been stripped from the bones.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.