Author Topic: Be Our Guest: Chicago Hotel Housing Only Illegal Migrants  (Read 244 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Be Our Guest: Chicago Hotel Housing Only Illegal Migrants
« on: May 06, 2023, 02:35:36 pm »
Be Our Guest: Chicago Hotel Housing Only Illegal Migrants
BY CATHERINE SALGADO 8:19 PM ON MAY 05, 2023

Be our guest, be our guest, put the taxpayer to the test… A nice Chicago hotel is reportedly no longer open for business to paying customers because it will temporarily only be housing illegal aliens, who, I am sure, are very grateful. Tax dollars are at work to reward lawbreakers and punish law-abiders.

MRCTV reported on May 5 about the change to Inn of Chicago on the famous “Magnificent Mile” (Michigan Avenue). Chicago reporter William Kelly told Fox & Friends First that this hotel will now only be housing illegal aliens. “The city of Chicago isn’t talking about this at all, so Chicago residents are being kept completely in the dark,” Kelly reported. He continued to detail the shocking cost to maintain illegals at the Inn of Chicago:

This hotel is completely closed to the public. Mayor Lightfoot is saying this is going to cost the taxpayers between $20 and $25 million a month. Where is this money going? There’s never really, to my knowledge, been any accounting. We don’t really even know how many migrants are at this hotel. You know, you could [be] sure that if this hotel was just being run for the public, there’d be city inspectors crawling all this place to shut it down. But yet, as of right now, there’s  no one who isn’t somehow running this very secretive operation allowed inside the hotel.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/05/05/be-our-guest-chicago-hotel-housing-only-illegal-migrants-n1693039
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Be Our Guest: Chicago Hotel Housing Only Illegal Migrants
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 02:37:13 pm »
I'd like to see 15-20 shut down except for illegals so the world could see what a hell hole democrats have created! :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Be Our Guest: Chicago Hotel Housing Only Illegal Migrants
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 02:46:38 pm »
In the meantime.

Ya, Eh, I'd like a room.

Sorry, white man, we only put illegals up here.

But I just swam over.

You don't look like you're from South of the Border.

Oh, no, eh, I'm not. I just swam the lake. I'm a refugee from Canada...

(back in the car: Honey I got us rooms for the week for free!)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis