Author Topic: After 35 years in flight, the US military says it's done buying one of its most unique and controv  (Read 101 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

After 35 years in flight, the US military says it's done buying one of its most unique and controversial aircraft

Since its first flight in 1989, the V-22 Osprey has provided a unique capability to the US military.
Despite its development over the past three decades, the Osprey still faces mechanical issues.
The Marines, Air Force, and Navy plan to fly Ospreys for decades, but they don't plan to buy any more.

Here are the 14 extinct ocean animals (that we know of), and dozen others that are on the verge of extinction. And one that we thought was extinct but resurfaced recently.

The US military is the largest aircraft operator in the world, with more than 13,000 manned planes and helicopters of all types in service.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/after-35-years-in-flight-the-us-military-says-it-s-done-buying-one-of-its-most-unique-and-controversial-aircraft/ar-AA1aMhyg?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fb5b33c79582408dbe9e7e2594353896&ei=18
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson