Author Topic: BOMBSHELL – Pfizer and FDA Knew in Early 2021 That Pfizer mRNA COVID “Vaccine” Caused Dire Fetal and  (Read 480 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report 69: BOMBSHELL – Pfizer and FDA Knew in Early 2021 That Pfizer mRNA COVID “Vaccine” Caused Dire Fetal and Infant Risks, Including Death. They Began an Aggressive Campaign to Vaccinate Pregnant Women Anyway.
April 29, 2023 • by Amy Kelly, Program Director of the War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project

The batch of Pfizer clinical trial documents released in April 2023 by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under court order contains a shocking, eight-page document titled, “Pregnancy and Lactation Cumulative Review.” The data in the Cumulative Review span “…from the time of drug product development to 28-FEB-2021.” A Pfizer employee, Robert T. Maroko, approved the Review on April 20, 2021. (p. 8)

This document is among the most horrifying yet to emerge into public view. It reveals that both Pfizer and the FDA knew by early 2021 that Pfizer’s mRNA COVID vaccine, BNT162b2, resulted in horrible damage to fetuses and babies. (Though I arrived at the conclusions in this article on my own from reviewing the document linked here, Sonia Elijah previously covered some of this same material on April 22nd on TrialSiteNews and on April 26th on Substack and Redacted.) Pfizer tabulated:

Adverse events in over 54% of cases of “maternal exposure” to vaccine (248 out of 458). “Maternal exposure” is defined on pp. 1-2 as: “PTs Maternal exposure timing unspecified, Maternal exposure during pregnancy, Maternal exposure before pregnancy, Exposure during pregnancy.” These definitions imply that Pfizer may have been looking at damage to women and babies that could result from intercourse, inhalation, and skin contact prior to pregnancy, as Pfizer defines “exposure” including all three in its protocol (Protocol Amendment 14, https://www.phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M5_5351_c4591001-interim-mth6-protocol.pdf, pp. 213, 246, 398, 431, 575, 607, 751, 783, 918, 948, 1073, 1103, 1226, 1255, 1378, 1406, 1522, 1549, 1663, 1688, 1813, 1836, 1949, 1969, 2081, 2100, 2211, 2228, and 2337.)
    Pfizer’s tally of damages to fetuses and babies includes:
        “53 reports [or 21% – 53/248] of spontaneous abortion (51)/ abortion (1)/ abortion missed (1) following BNT162b2 vaccination.” (p. 4). A “missed abortion” is “an empty gestational sac, blighted ovum, or a fetus or fetal pole without a heartbeat prior to completion of 20 weeks 0 days gestation.” (https://www.acog.org/practice-management/coding/coding-library/billing-for-interruption-of-early-pregnancy-loss)
        Fetal tachycardia (irregular heart rate faster than 180 beats per minute) that required early delivery and hospitalization of the affected newborn for five days. “The clinical outcome of fetal tachycardia was unknown.” (p. 2)
        Six premature labor and delivery cases (p. 3) resulting in:
            Two newborn deaths. Cause of death for one baby “was cited as extreme prematurity with severe respiratory distress and pneumothorax.” Pfizer stated the other death was due to “premature baby less than 26 weeks and severe respiratory distress and pneumothorax.” Note that newborn pneumothorax is a condition where air leaks out of the lung and collects between the lung and the chest wall.
            Newborn severe respiratory distress. (Note: California midwife, Ellen Jasmer, has described exactly this phenomena happening in her practice in a recent DailyClout interview.)

more
https://dailyclout.io/bombshell-pfizer-and-the-fda-knew-in-early-2021-that-the-pfizer-mrna-covid-vaccine-caused-dire-fetal-and-infant-risks-they-began-an-aggressive-campaign-to-vaccinate-pregnant-women-anyway/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Who knows yet what the long term side affects are going to be from the vaccines.

You can't convince me that China, Brandon and Fauci didn't orchestrate all this in order to collapse our country and kill off millions.

Gates and Soros are involved as well.

As Reagan stated; "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. "
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I have no doubt that there is a third F left out, I am sure that there were three F*cks (even if one of them is a (Ph*ck)that knew the Covid 'vaccines' were dangerous from day one, Phizer, the FDA and Fauci.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who knows yet what the long term side affects are going to be from the vaccines.

You can't convince me that China, Brandon and Fauci didn't orchestrate all this in order to collapse our country and kill off millions.

Gates and Soros are involved as well.

As Reagan stated; "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. "
They are still trying to get this stuff shoved into the kids.

No accident, not misjudgement, not ignorance, and not some small 'study group', but mass medical experimentation on those who cannot give informed consent by virtue of their age, and who have not been informed of the risks involved.

The continued attempts to force, through coercion or social pressure, the administration of mRNA shots to children who remain at little risk of death from COVID is a violation of The Nuremberg Code. Lest we forget the horrors of Medical experimentation carried out during that time, we have "gender reassignment" today, which in that context would have bought the practitioners an end at the end of a rope.

1: The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

https://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis