Author Topic: Hondurans released into US with court dates for 2026  (Read 151 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hondurans released into US with court dates for 2026
« on: May 07, 2023, 12:30:37 pm »
Hondurans released into US with court dates for 2026
The Center Square obtained documents provided in a packet to apprehended foreign nationals.

By The Center Square Staff
By Bethany Blankley | The Center Square contribotor
Updated: May 5, 2023 - 11:31pm

The federal government is directing U.S. Border Patrol agents to release foreign nationals into the U.S. with “Notice to Appear/Warrant to Appear” forms for immigration court in 2026.

The Center Square obtained documents provided in a packet to foreign nationals who were processed by Border Patrol agents in Brownsville, Texas, were released and later apprehended in Jackson County, 260 miles north. Highway 59 is a major human smuggling route where an Operation Lone Star Task Force is operating to interdict criminals.

Jackson County Sheriff Kelly Janica and his deputies are key players in the task force who’ve been involved in a range of interdiction activities, from seizing stolen cars, to apprehending smugglers, to arresting other perpetrators and fugitives.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/exclusive-hondurans-released-us-court-dates-2026
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Hondurans released into US with court dates for 2026
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 12:31:56 pm »
Surely this doesn't indicate the immigration system is totally unprepared for the end of Title 42! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson