Author Topic: Bill Barr predicts 'horror show' if Trump re-elected, warns he will 'deliver chaos'  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@Maj. Bill Martin

As much as it would pain me to see these traitors die as free people,I agree. Put them on the back burner,and focus on our economy and our defense systems because like it or not,the Chinese ARE going to be coming after us. Maybe not in a military sense,but at a minimu,and economic sense.

And why not? After all,our industrialists have already given them out technology,our tooling,and our experience so they can manufacture American goods to sell to America and the world.

In an idea world,these CEO's would end up going on trial for treason,and hanged when/if found guilty.

Yeah, they focus on stealing our scientific advancements. We focus on bearded ladies, DEI quotas, ESG, and wokeness.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
And still the boogyman Sessions remains tight lipped about saying anything bad about Trump, yet Trump folks derided him and mocked him and say little about Trumps choice for replacement here. Sessions was a good man, still is.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Maj. Bill Martin

As much as it would pain me to see these traitors die as free people,I agree. Put them on the back burner,and focus on our economy and our defense systems because like it or not,the Chinese ARE going to be coming after us. Maybe not in a military sense,but at a minimu,and economic sense.

Democrats going after Trump with these criminal cases actually helpeds Trump in the GOP primary.  And if we go after a bunch of has-beens who are in their 80's, two of whom probably have dementia, how is the rest of the country going to view our priorities?  We'd rather punish a bunch of out of power geezers than actually fix the country?  All we'd do is help the Democrats.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If we're headed towards civil war, let's hurry up and get there. What better way to do that then round up the oppositional leaders? Hehe.

You really think Trump, or Desantis, or some new savior Reagan can fix the country at this point?

It's at least worth trying, isn't it?  I don't know about you, but I've got 4 kids and a grandkid.  The idea of "let it all burn down" doesn't sound so great for them.

Offline kevindavis007

He is saying that like it would be a BAD thing.

Sorry, but having Chaos in this country is BAD!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline LMAO

We already have chaos.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

• Technical
It's at least worth trying, isn't it?  I don't know about you, but I've got 4 kids and a grandkid.  The idea of "let it all burn down" doesn't sound so great for them.

I have a 4 year old son actually. This country is a sick and sickening place now, beyond redemption.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@kevindavis007

True. Much mo betta to have order like the Chinese have,huh?

Maybe we can get some of the Chinese Biden got paid to allow into the US to teach us how to do that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

• Technical

Look at Chicago. Los Angeles. Portland. Trump is the one bringing chaos?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We already have chaos.

@LMAO

Thank you,and we are not only going to retain it,it is going to get worse unless some changes take place.

Offline LMAO

@kevindavis007

True. Much mo betta to have order like the Chinese have,huh?

Maybe we can get some of the Chinese Biden got paid to allow into the US to teach us how to do that?

Strawman  much?

Nobody’s advocating for the Chinese system. Germany was chaotic after WW1 and they ended up with Hitler. That’s why chaos is bad

Do you think the majority of the public want a chaotic country?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

But look who he'd be going after - a retired 85 year old Nancy Pelosi, an irrelevant and loathed by both sides Hillary Clinton, and an 82 year old, dementia ridden Joe Biden who just lost his re-election and is out of politics.

Spending political capital chasing down those three instead of trying to fix the country, or at least fighting those folks on the other side who are still engaged and active, seems like a complete waste of time.   And very likely perceived that way by most voters.
First, putting these gluttonous greedy felons on trial would represent 'American Justice'.

Second, the very idea that these 'Gods' (as they think of themselves) would be subject to any common 'Law' but their own, is anathema to them. They cannot conceive the very idea, much less if it became reality.

90 year old Nazis are still being executed all over the world. Should we just throw our hands up and say, 'they are too old' to be punished? Age has nothing to do with the crimes they committed.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 01:10:18 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

90 year old Nazis are still being executed all over the world. Should we just throw our hands up and say, 'they are too old' to be punished? Age has nothing to do with the crimes they committed.

Yup

Barry Goldwater

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Strawman  much?

Nobody’s advocating for the Chinese system.

Obviously NOT true. There  has  ALWAYS been someone advocating slavery as the ideal form of government. Mostly the people who will  be served by the slaves.

See,even YOU are demanding "order".

Now,tell me  what the conditions in Germany were that allowed Nazism to take over.

Offline LMAO

Strawman  much?

Nobody’s advocating for the Chinese system.

Obviously NOT true. There  has  ALWAYS been someone advocating slavery as the ideal form of government. Mostly the people who will  be served by the slaves.

See,even YOU are demanding "order".

Now,tell me  what the conditions in Germany were that allowed Nazism to take over.

Your arguments are very dizzying

Of course, people want order. They want a stable political system and a stable economic system. They want law and order. Chaotic systems do not work

Read the history of Germany post World War I end before the rise of the NAZI Party
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 01:30:41 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

I think the MAGA’s know that Trump cannot win a national election. And they’re OK with that as long as they stand behind Trump. Which  is OK, as I guess convictions are stronger than winning.  But then how do they expect to enact any kind of change if they don’t win elections? How do you get anything passed when you don’t have the ability to form coalitions and convince people why your ideas are the better? Chaos and bomb throwing doesn’t do it.

Barry Goldwater

Offline kevindavis007

Your arguments are very dizzying

Of course, people want order. They want a stable political system and a stable economic system. They want law and order. Chaotic systems do not work

Read the history of Germany post World War I end before the rise of the NAZI Party

That and look what happened to France after the French Revolution that lead to Napoleon taking over that country. 

I'm sorry but chaos in the country is not going to be good for this country LONG TERM.

This Bull in the China shop may sound good on Talk Radio, but in practice, it isn't good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's a good example of the kind of things that would distract Trump from getting anything of real substance actually accomplished.

Hillary, Pelosi, and the Bidens would all be has-beens irrelevant to the future of the country in 2025.  And exactly who is going to make the decision to prosecute them?  Trump himself?  The guy has the attention span of a gnat.
Trump or no trump, what we are seeing is a pervasive rot in our government, enabled by the Unconstitutional concentration of power in an entrenched bureaucracy which has taken on the powers of legislation, enforcement, and judgement to itself. It is this tumor, this tyranny, which wraps itself in the trimmings of a Republic and goes through the theater of elections (although not so much entrusted to the people any more), which is the real threat.

Yes we have problems, but rather than paint the nails and get the dye job, how about we make sure the patient lives.  Until the tumor is removed (which Barr would see as "chaos"--he's been part of it for a while). No other problems will be able to be solved.

If that means prosecuting doddering old people who have lived high on the hog their working lives on our dime in the creation of this evil, so be it. Let them serve their sentences in a max security home, not of their own devising. It is the acts which must be deterred, prosecuted and punished, and those who did them did them.
If Hitler or Mengle were found alive tomorrow would they still get the gallows?

Damned right they would.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 02:57:44 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

That and look what happened to France after the French Revolution that lead to Napoleon taking over that country. 

I'm sorry but chaos in the country is not going to be good for this country LONG TERM.

This Bull in the China shop may sound good on Talk Radio, but in practice, it isn't good.

Well, we only have to look at our own inner cities to see chaos. Chaos and a lack of order

Anybody wanna argue that that’s a positive?

Barry Goldwater

Offline kevindavis007

Well, we only have to look at our own inner cities to see chaos. Chaos and a lack of order

Anybody wanna argue that that’s a positive?

To me, it isn't. I don't why people think that having Chaos in this country is a good thing.  It may sound good on talk radio, but in the real world, it isn't.

Offline ScottinVA

That worry about “chaos” is unwarranted, because there is no way Trump will be elected again.  He may very well gain the GOP nomination, but he has lost the independent voters and suburbanite women. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hold no great hope for ANY Republican being elected to the presidency any time soon.

The mechanisms by which elections have been manipulated in the past still exist, and will remain in force, especially in critical states for the electoral college. The mechanism to even complain about those electoral votes has been subverted thanks to the instigators of 1/6 and Mike Pence hustling past that part of the proceedings.

Until those things change, and that precedent is reversed, it just isn't happening. That won't stop me from voting my conscience, but at the same time I recognize that it is reduced to a mere gesture and one more ballot for the Democrats to one up with in order to negate that vote--and they bring them in by the truckload, if they don't just reassign the numbers with the machines.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Before we need worry about the Me First Populism chaos amongst the DC ideologues a second Trump term would bring, we need to worry about the chaos currently being brought on the country by Biden.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline kevindavis007

I hold no great hope for ANY Republican being elected to the presidency any time soon.

The mechanisms by which elections have been manipulated in the past still exist, and will remain in force, especially in critical states for the electoral college. The mechanism to even complain about those electoral votes has been subverted thanks to the instigators of 1/6 and Mike Pence hustling past that part of the proceedings.

Until those things change, and that precedent is reversed, it just isn't happening. That won't stop me from voting my conscience, but at the same time I recognize that it is reduced to a mere gesture and one more ballot for the Democrats to one up with in order to negate that vote--and they bring them in by the truckload, if they don't just reassign the numbers with the machines.

The only reason that a Republican can't win either a state-wide office or the Presidency has to do with the quality of the candidate. Not the so-called cheating. 

Offline roamer_1

The only reason that a Republican can't win either a state-wide office or the Presidency has to do with the quality of the candidate. Not the so-called cheating.

I would be happy to test that theory. Hopefully, this time around.  happy77