Author Topic: The disastrous Woke trend in Biden’s military puts Americans at grave risk  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 5, 2023
The disastrous Woke trend in Biden’s military puts Americans at grave risk
By Mark Landsbaum

What's the cost of losing your grip on reality? Or is there no difference between relying on the Wokish alternative of confused pronouns and cross dressers rather than old-fashioned sweat and intellect?

Back in the day, every reporter knew immediately which editors didn’t have a clue about how to be a journalist. Thankfully, the least competent were eventually assigned inconsequential duties or quit and went into PR. But as long as incompetents remained in the newsroom, reporters lost whatever respect might be expected for a superior like that in the chain of command.

Today, the U.S. Army is giving troops

“…extensive guidance for how to integrate transgender soldiers into its ranks, including … how to respond to pregnant men.”

How must that be going? Is it proper to pop the question? “When is your baby due?”

Veterans’ Day Parade, Austin, TX 2020 (via Facebook)

It appears the Biden armed forces have a preference, and it’s not for the old school model. The Woker the soldier, it seems the higher his eventual rank; and the more encouragement en route. Exhibits #1 and #2: Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Joint Chiefs Chairman Mark Milley, of whom Victor Davis Hanson says they “exude Woke pieties.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/the_disastrous_woke_trend_in_bidens_military_puts_americans_at_grave_risk.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don't recognize our country anymore. Certainly not the country I grew up in.  8888crybaby
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Welcome to the they/them army. Where servicemen are really, really into kink. Apparently, "furries" are well represented among our military. God help us.

https://twitter.com/NoVA_Campaigns/status/1663406521877770240
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Welcome to the they/them army. Where servicemen are really, really into kink. Apparently, "furries" are well represented among our military. God help us.

https://twitter.com/NoVA_Campaigns/status/1663406521877770240

:facepalm2:

Offline mountaineer

This Video Was Posted By The Chinese Ambassador To France. Do you think China is worried about the woke U.S. Military?

https://twitter.com/Rifleman4WVU/status/1669540391320801280
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This Video Was Posted By The Chinese Ambassador To France. Do you think China is worried about the woke U.S. Military?

https://twitter.com/Rifleman4WVU/status/1669540391320801280
That isn't the Rockettes. I doubt any of them have any doubts about who and what they are.

We're in trouble.

I get that any time there are 'elites' in Governments, some form of decadence seems to be their hallmark. I don't like it, but those ranks seem to generally exclude the virtuous with a vengeance, and perhaps that is because the virtuous don't hunger so much for power, fame, and wealth at any price. That's bad enough in the smoky back rooms and chateaus, but those were traditionally protected by militaries whose business was the business of breaking things and killing enemies, not that sadists and psychopaths didn't eventually find places in those ranks, too, the more decadent the leadership became.

When the White House Lawn is treated like a strip club for freaks, and the attempt to normalize every perversion permeates the upper ranks, in a reflection of their own morality, we no longer have the moral force nor the righteous protection of Almighty God, at least not at that level. No wonder there is such a push to change weapons systems--not to maintain an edge on our enemies, so much as to render the knowledge of the honorable troops leaving the ranks obsolete.  Our eventual hope will lie not so much in the military of tomorrow as those who have already served, and those who manage to stay within the ranks and await the inevitable housecleaning which will have to happen in order to have an effective defense for the Republic.

In the meantime, we are Rome, and Caligula reigns in DC.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 05:45:25 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis