Author Topic: REPORT: ‘Transgender Toddlers’ Receiving Treatments At North Carolina Universities  (Read 554 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: ‘Transgender Toddlers’ Receiving Treatments At North Carolina Universities

Corey Walker
Reporter
May 04, 2023 5:30 PM ET

Multiple medical schools in the state of North Carolina are reportedly administering sex change treatments to toddlers, according a report released on Tuesday by Education First Alliance.

The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, East Carolina University, and Duke University have all been identified as medical schools that offer transitioning therapies for toddlers, according to an investigation titled “Transgender toddlers treated at Duke, UNC, and ECU” by Education First Alliance.

Duke University opened the “Child and Adolescent Gender Care Clinic” in 2015 and reportedly treats children as young as two years old for gender dysphoria, according to Education First Alliance. Duke Child and Adolescent Gender Care Director Deanna Adkins claimed in a 2015 interview that the center works with young children, ABC 11 reported.

“We are working with all kinds of kids, from infants to teens. And we take care of children that are having problems developing gender,” Adkins said, according to ABC 11.

The University of North Carolina (UNC) treats children as young as three years old for gender dysphoria, according to Education First Alliance. The university’s intake form reportedly claims that the institution provides sex change therapies for minors aged three to 11.

https://twitter.com/kacdnp91/status/1653403723060707328

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/04/report-transgender-toddlers-receiving-treatments-north-carolina-universities/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Child abuse, pure and simple.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"Satan laughing spreads his wings"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

WTF?  Toddlers?  Really?  That's sick.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
WTF?  Toddlers?  Really?  That's sick.

It is beyond the pale. I can't find a word that begins to describe it.  It is sick at any age.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Since this is obviously illegal,everyone involved should be arrested and charged with felony child abuse,and this  includes the University boards that approved this.

In addition,the schools should be shut down,and their assets sold to help finance the phyiscal and mental recovery of the children they damaged.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,I have heard of the other two,but what is "ECU",and where is it located?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Hmmm, what?
MichelleObama “winced” at doctors recommending “surgery and medication” for kids who are overweight but enthusiastically endorses underage transition surgery and hormones for the same kids, if their teachers convince them are stuck in the wrong body.

https://twitter.com/UnWokablePod/status/1654912710755098626
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Hmmm, what?https://twitter.com/UnWokablePod/status/1654912710755098626

Her transition surgery is a success story.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Her transition surgery is a success story.
Not so sure. I saw the clip of her shucking and jiving with Ellen.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis