Author Topic: DOJ finds ‘insider witness’ in Trump Mar-a-Lago documents probe: report  (Read 737 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ finds ‘insider witness’ in Trump Mar-a-Lago documents probe: report
by Julia Mueller - 05/04/23 8:25 PM ET

The Justice Department has found an “insider witness” as investigators probe former President Trump’s handling of classified documents, according to a new report.

The New York Times, citing people familiar with the matter, reported that the unidentified person now cooperating confidentially with the investigation has worked for Trump at Mar-a-Lago.

According to the report, the scope of the insider witness’s cooperation is not yet clear, nor is the timeline, but the witness reportedly gave investigators a picture of the storage room where some materials were held.

The investigation, led by Special Counsel Jack Smith, has shown signs of intensifying. The new insider witness, the Times reports, appears as part of a broader effort to figure out whether Trump personally ordered boxes of the sensitive material to be moved out of the storage room.

Investigators are looking into whether Trump failed or refused to comply with government requests for certain records to be returned after the end of his presidency, as is required under the Presidential Records Act.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3989389-doj-finds-insider-witness-in-trump-mar-a-lago-documents-probe-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

They will continue to investigate until they can find a way to hang Trump. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

Yup,and if that means they have to file bogus charges against some mid-level flunkie to get him or her to make a choice between being charged with crimes they can't afford to defend against,or agreeing to tell lies and/or exaggerations about Trump  to  a Kangaroo court that will accept ANYTHING negative about him,that IS what they will do.

Odd how according to all you rabid "Never Trumpers" that Trump doesn't have a chance of winning,yet he is the only one the DNC fears.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

They understand that he is the only one that will stand up to them. They have too much "dirt" on the career Republicans to worry about them,but that doesn't apply to Trump because he doesn't give a damn about anything but winning and going down in the history books as "The President that saved America."

He has too much money to be bought,and he brags about things that career pols lie about,so he scares the HELL out of the career politicians on both sides of the line.

Online libertybele

@libertybele

Yup,and if that means they have to file bogus charges against some mid-level flunkie to get him or her to make a choice between being charged with crimes they can't afford to defend against,or agreeing to tell lies and/or exaggerations about Trump  to  a Kangaroo court that will accept ANYTHING negative about him,that IS what they will do.

Odd how according to all you rabid "Never Trumpers" that Trump doesn't have a chance of winning,yet he is the only one the DNC fears.

Stop.  Don't accuse me of being a "Never Trumper".  I have repeated many times why I will not vote for Trump again ... I also have defended his presidency numerous times.  It's time for him to pass the MEGA torch on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Stop.  Don't accuse me of being a "Never Trumper".  I have repeated many times why I will not vote for Trump again ... I also have defended his presidency numerous times.  It's time for him to pass the MEGA torch on.

@libertybele

I wasn't accusing you or any other individual of being an anti-Trumper. I was "speaking" in generalities.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Except we're all foolish to think it will stop with Trump. He's just the beginning.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Except we're all foolish to think it will stop with Trump. He's just the beginning.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

And it is VERY important to them that they do take him down because if they do,everyone else will just fall in line to get their bowl of Soylent Green.

Trump is more than just a potential President,he is a symbol of the resistance to the left,and as such he MUST be taken down.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Okay. What happened to snitches get stitches?

Hillary would have called the suicide hotline by now and placed an order.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis