Author Topic: San Francisco deploys National Guard in fight against drug zombies  (Read 269 times)

Offline Kamaji

San Francisco deploys National Guard in fight against drug zombies — but deals are still happening in the streets

By Marjorie Hernandez
May 4, 2023

San Francisco brought in the National Guard and California Highway Patrol this week to combat trafficking and drug-addled zombies in the city — but four days later, sources told The Post deals are still going down on the streets.

The struggling city finally announced it would take a tougher stance on crime after an exodus of retailers plagued by theft, dwindling tourism and 200 overdose deaths in three months which sources claim have put the city in a “doom loop.”

Mayor London Breed said using CHP officers and the National Guard as support to curb drug trafficking is the “aggressive step” the city needed to take.

However, the initial deployment consisted of just six CHP officers and 14 National Guardsmen.

The traffic officers were deployed to the Tenderloin and South Market districts, where open drug use has become rampant while the National Guard are providing “analytical support” to track drug deals that involve cartels.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/04/san-francisco-deploys-national-guard-to-fight-drugs-cartel/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: San Francisco deploys National Guard in fight against drug zombies
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 01:23:00 pm »
14 NG that provide analytical support isn't an aggressive step. Lame.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

Re: San Francisco deploys National Guard in fight against drug zombies
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 01:47:16 pm »
14 NG that provide analytical support isn't an aggressive step. Lame.

Pretty much everything the government of SF does is lame.