Author Topic: How Many Times Can You Stab People Before a Soros DA Locks You Up?  (Read 216 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How Many Times Can You Stab People Before a Soros DA Locks You Up?
As many times as they like until they finally kill someone.
May 4, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 4 Comments

How many roads must a man walk down before he can call himself a man? How many times can a psychotic woman stab people before a Soros DA locks her up? The short answer: as many as she likes until someone dies.

Welcome to the grand experiment in billionaires like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, George Soros or Steven Spielberg selecting pro-crime prosecutors who let monsters roam the streets until they kill someone.

Forget just legalizing shoplifting, cases like this show they legalized stabbing people.

Enjoy George Gascon’s LA. Try not to get stabbed. And if you do, remember that the stabber won’t even get a slap on the wrist, they’ll be set loose in a diversion program.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/how-many-times-can-you-stab-people-before-a-soros-da-locks-you-up/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: How Many Times Can You Stab People Before a Soros DA Locks You Up?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 07:12:51 am »
I think the operative question should have been "How many people can you stab....?"

Once is good enough, properly placed, and this woman has a problem with misusing pointy things.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis