Author Topic: Migrants in South El Paso spotted buying immigration documents that are likely fake  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants in South El Paso spotted buying immigration documents that are likely fake
by: Shelby Kapp

Posted: May 4, 2023 / 07:28 PM CDT

Updated: May 4, 2023 / 11:23 PM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM)- A growing number of migrants in South El Paso can be seen carrying manila folders, which are typically given to migrants who have been given a Notice to Appear form before they are released by federal authorities.

However, some migrants might be carrying false documents.

On Thursday, KTSM 9 News crews witnessed a person taking money and handing over one of the folders.

A man from Venezuela showed KTSM what he had in the folder, and it wasn’t an NTA form. The document inside was an I-797C form from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

https://www.borderreport.com/news/migrants-in-south-el-paso-spotted-buying-immigration-documents-that-are-likely-fake/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I would think there is a really vibrant false document business going on down there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis