Author Topic: When are Democrat voters going to wake up and hold their representatives accountable?  (Read 245 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 4, 2023
When are Democrat voters going to wake up and hold their representatives accountable?
By Tim Jones

It really is bizarre that there are so many people in this country that continue to vote for Democrats every election cycle -- at all three levels of government: federal, state and local -- when economic and social problems continue to get worse almost by the day.

During Biden's administration, inflation, crime and out-of-control illegal immigration have been the most notable. It's a reminder of Einstein's famous aphorism "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". This describes the Democrat electorate in nutshell, except for all of the institutional elites to whom these chronic problems don't apply. They just sit back and virtue-signal their wokeness while living comfortably and securely in their gated communities.

The facts and metrics that are demonstrably true seem to be ignored every election day. Biden’s administration has actually made life worse for everyone, including every single person within the Democrat voter base regardless of race, sex and ethnicity.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/when_are_democrat_voters_going_to_wake_up_and_hold_their_representatives_accountable.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can you say:
N-E-V-E-R...?

I knew you could !!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
In the same light when are the Republican voters going to hold heir representatives accountable.

Washington IS broken.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.