Author Topic: Pro-trans activist delivers blood curdling scream at San Francisco Board of Supervisors meeting  (Read 506 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 4, 2023 1:42pm EDT
Pro-trans activist delivers blood curdling scream at San Francisco Board of Supervisors meeting
'I just want you to feel our pain,' the activist told the board members

By Kyle Morris | Fox News

A San Francisco Board of Supervisors meeting descended into chaos after a pro-trans activist began screaming in an effort to protest the death of Banko Brown, a Black member of the transgender community who was shot and killed after allegedly trying to steal from a local Walgreens.

Taking the podium during the board's public comments portion of the meeting on Tuesday, a speaker identified as Lia McGeever spoke about hating many of the board members before launching into a nonverbal expression of "pain."

"I live in [District 6]. I hate a lot of people on this board… for the reasons that led up to Banko Brown's death," said McGeever, who donned a mask before speaking at the lectern. "So, often I prepare something — maybe it's a little historical, may even be a little poetic, whatever. There's a lot of performative people on this board who will say one thing and support Black people, homeless people, trans people, and then immediately stab you in the face — being racist, transphobic, anti-homeless."

"So I don't have any words prepared today. I just want you to feel our pain. I don't know if you can at this point, based off your policy choices, but I have to pretend you have some form of empathy left. So, I am going to spend the next minute screaming cause that is what is going on in here," McGeever said, before removing a facemask. "That is what the trans genocide in this country, in this city, has brought me to."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro-trans-activist-delivers-blood-curdling-scream-san-francisco-board-supervisors-meeting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Trans genocide?

Nonsense. They are a group who, if transitioned completely, are sterile.

Anything which threatens their continued existence is already part and parcel of the mutilation they embrace.

If there is any 'genocide' involved, it is self-inflicted.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Your pain is caused by your underlying mental illness.  Please go scream at your therapist, not the rest of us, and get yourself sorted out.  Gender disphoria is a mental illness, not a biological defect, and should be addressed through corrective mental therapy, not cross-gender medications or genital mutilation.  And that goes especially for children.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The things you see when you ain't got a transquilizer.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
He pulled a knife on the security guard and advanced on him. Why do they keep saying black trans man instead of man with a knife?  It’s ridiculous!

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2023/05/02/san-francisco-da-decides-not-to-charge-walgreens-security-guard-who-shot-and-killed-shoplifter-n547947
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Smokin Joe

He pulled a knife on the security guard and advanced on him. Why do they keep saying black trans man instead of man with a knife?  It’s ridiculous!

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2023/05/02/san-francisco-da-decides-not-to-charge-walgreens-security-guard-who-shot-and-killed-shoplifter-n547947
"Armed assailant" is gender neutral...Jus' sayin' :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"Armed assailant" is gender neutral...Jus' sayin' :shrug:
Dead armed assailant is both gender neutral and a happy ending :pondering:

Offline Smokin Joe

Dead armed assailant is both gender neutral and a happy ending :pondering:
:laugh:

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Gee, a homo is a drama queen!

Hooda thunk it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!