Author Topic: Convoys of buses filled with migrants leaving Panama daily  (Read 134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Convoys of buses filled with migrants leaving Panama daily
David Strom 1:01 PM on May 04, 2023

Human trafficking is big business, and the Unites States government is right in the middle of it.

Not profiting monetarily from it, I hope. Instead we are subsidizing the invasion of our country. You’ve seen the results at our border, but perhaps you haven’t seen the UN and US-funded camps from which millions of migrants begin their journey to the US.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1654125697001222152

more
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/05/04/convoys-of-buses-filled-with-migrants-leaving-panama-daily-n548420
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Convoys of buses filled with migrants leaving Panama daily
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 06:32:16 pm »
We need more than 1,500 troops lined up and they need to be able to act upon them as enemies and not shuffle paperwork where all these ILLEGALS will disappear into our country!!!

Millions have been entering.  LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!  FJB

Both sides are guilty of doing nothing!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.