Author Topic: Why the bombshell Joe Biden bribery allegation matters  (Read 349 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why the bombshell Joe Biden bribery allegation matters
« on: May 04, 2023, 03:24:54 pm »
May 4, 2023
Why the bombshell Joe Biden bribery allegation matters
By Monica Showalter

Sen. Charles Grassley's and Rep. James Comer's subpoena to the FBI to release an unclassified document it holds about a whistleblower allegation of a "criminal scheme" involving Joe Biden, is nominally about whether the FBI ever bothers to investigate allegations of crime involving Democrats.

And that's a well and worthy aim, given that Comer is the chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, and Republicans are casting a spotlight on the illegal politicization seen in that law enforcement agency.

"We believe the FBI possesses an unclassified internal document that includes very serious and detailed allegations implicating the current President of the United States. What we don't know is what, if anything, the FBI has done to verify these claims or investigate further. The FBI's recent history of botching politically charged investigations demands close congressional oversight," Grassley said.

Did they do anything? Bribery, which is what Comer suggested the matter involved, is an explicitly impeachable offense. Did the bureau act on an actual bribery allegation by a whistleblower? Or did they kick back and yawn, focusing on pro-life activists, angry parents at school board meetings, Latin mass enthusiasts, and President Trump's disputes with the National Archives instead?

That's their job.

But the bribery allegation itself is worth looking at.

After all, many Americans want to know how Joe Biden accumulated a fortune worth tens of millions of dollars or perhaps hundreds of millions while in public office. The phenomenon of public officials getting rich while in office been going on for awhile, but under Joe Biden, the fortunes are getting bigger and the impunity is more shameless. The kind of money seen now is what used to be seen in public officials from places like Mexico, Brazil, Ecuador, Argentina, who often had traditions of running their ex presidents out of the country after leaving office.

Why aren't these people busted? We all know the answer to that one -- the politicized Department of Justice acts to protect leftist miscreants. We saw this especially vividly during the Obama administration, when official after official escaped accountability and often moved on to Big Tech jobs without consequences. Under Joe Biden, it's even worse.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/why_the_bombshell_joe_biden_bribery_allegation_matters.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Why the bombshell Joe Biden bribery allegation matters
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 03:53:57 pm »
Mattering in modern America only goes as far as the MSM 's left leaning narrative will allow it.

I've seen stuff the past few years that make Watergate seem like boyscout field trips.   I lived in that era, and believe me, the standards have degraded beyond reach.  And 95% of the country doesn't either know the difference or care.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 08:30:02 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 03:54:24 pm »
Mattering in modern America only goes as far as the MSM 's left leaning narrative will allow it.

I've seen stuff the past few years that make Watergate seem like boyscout field trip.   I lived in that era, and believe me, the standards have degraded beyond reach.  And 95% of the country doesn't either know the difference or care.

Indeed.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2023, 05:25:16 pm »

I've seen stuff the past few years that make Watergate seem like boyscout field trip.   I lived in that era, and believe me, the standards have degraded beyond reach.  And 95% of the country doesn't either know the difference or care.
Truth!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 08:27:02 pm »
Bombshell?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 12:19:48 am »
Cyber postulates:
"Bombshell??

To you, it's a bombshell.
To the media that controls the narrative, its: