Author Topic: 'Not Even Bud Lite...Lost This Much': Ratings Showcase the New Normal for Fox News Without Tucker  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Not Even Bud Lite...Lost This Much': Ratings Showcase the New Normal for Fox News Without Tucker
Richard Moorhead, The Western Journal   By Richard Moorhead, The Western Journal
Published May 3, 2023 at 7:35pm

The ratings of Fox News following the firing of its primetime host Tucker Carlson are in, and the network appears to have cratered its own audience through the decision.

An audience of roughly 1.48 million viewers tuned in to Fox’s 8 p.m. content on Tuesday, according to Mediaite — the first broadcast of that day of the week since Carlson’s firing.

By comparison, Fox averaged 3 million viewers for “Tucker Carlson Tonight” — more than twice as many viewers.

Even former progressive media host Brian Stelter noticed the gaping hole in Fox’s audience metrics.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/not-even-bud-lite-lost-much-ratings-showcase-new-normal-fox-news-without-tucker
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
>50% loss of viewership?  In basically a week?  No wonder Fox is conducting a Trump like sleazy smear campaign.
I don't how long TC's under contract gag provisions, but after this, can you imagine how the guns are going be blazing afterwards?   :silly:

We are talking New Coke territory here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.