Author Topic: Outgoing Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot pleads with Texas Gov. Abbott to stop sending illegal migrants  (Read 245 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Outgoing Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot pleads with Texas Gov. Abbott to stop sending illegal migrants to her sanctuary city

There's an old expression, "Be careful what you ask for...you just might get it." And that's exactly what's happening with big, blue cities whose Democratic leaders long ago declared they were going to be "sanctuaries" for illegal immigrants.

Like Chicago.

https://www.newstarget.com/2023-05-03-lightfoot-pleads-abbott-stop-sending-illegal-migrants.html
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 01:16:05 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When I see croc tears like this from incompetent pols like this, one of my favorite movie quotes of all time come to mind......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.