Author Topic: Owner of MI Horse Farm, Who Refused to Sell Property to CCP-Tied Battery Plant, is Notified She’s Un  (Read 3056 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Owner of MI Horse Farm, Who Refused to Sell Property to CCP-Tied Battery Plant, is Notified She’s Under Investigation by Gov. Agency Tied to Dirty Dem AG Dana Nesse

The state of Michigan is currently investigating a horse farm after its owner held a rally against the building of an electric vehicle battery component plant that will be built by Gotion, a subsidiary of the Chinese company Guoxuan High-Tech Co.

The MI Republican Party has long taken issue with Gotion, which has ties to the CCP.

In October 2022, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who lost a massive electric-vehicle plant expansion opportunity with Michigan-based Ford Motor Company, bragged that the CCP-tied company, Gotion, would be moving to Michigan and building a battery plant that would be funded by Michigan taxpayers to the tune of just under a BILLION dollars.

https://100percentfedup.com/pure-mi-evil-owner-of-huge-horse-farm-who-refused-to-sell-property-to-ccp-tied-battery-plant-is-notified-shes-under-investigation-by-gov-agency-tied-to-dirty-dem-ag-dana-nessel/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ve haff vays to get you to comply...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

I'd gather up as much horse manure as I could in a wagon, and dump it in the AG's driveway.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Smokin Joe

I'd gather up as much horse manure as I could in a wagon, and dump it in the AG's driveway.
Just hauling coals to Newcastle...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The fact that our government is actually allowing these land grabs by the ChiComs to happen is mind boggling.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

The fact that our government is actually allowing these land grabs by the ChiComs to happen is mind boggling.
They aren't just allowing them, they are helping the CCP!

Selling their birthright for a mass of pottage comes to mind.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Never seen such blatant abuse of power by insiders against their people, and circumvention of property rights.

The country needs to rally behind these folks......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I heard on the news last night that the CCP currently own 369 THOUSAND acres of land in the U.S.

That's up from 65,000 acres 20 years ago.

And most of the land that's being bought is farmland near our military installations.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I heard on the news last night that the CCP currently own 369 THOUSAND acres of land in the U.S.

That's up from 65,000 acres 20 years ago.

And most of the land that's being bought is farmland near our military installations.

No accident there.  How better to counter an insurgency, with covert installations right next door.  Never thought I would ever throw the word "nationalize" out there as far as propety rights, but we are about to mortgage our most valuable  asset of all.....   The best farmland in the world.  This has to stop....pronto.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 03:38:54 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No accident there.  How better to counter an insurgency, with covert installations right next door.  Never thought I would ever throw the word "nationalize" out there as far as propety rights, but we are about to mortgage our biggest asset of all.....   The best farmland in the world.  This has to stop....pronto.

And yet members of the current administration and members of congress have been corrupted to the point they won't stop what the ChiComs are doing.

Online libertybele

And yet members of the current administration and members of congress have been corrupted to the point they won't stop what the ChiComs are doing.

Terrifying.  Our Congress is worthless.  Do they truly believe that they will be unscathed??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Terrifying.  Our Congress is worthless.  Do they truly believe that they will be unscathed??

Good point.  Every significant political upheaval rounds up the leaders and disposes of them.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Well they have so far. All the way back to the Clinton administration. Charlie Trie...John Huang...fundraisers in a Buddhist Temple..Diane Feinstein's chauffeur...right through the Obama and Biden administrations.

And the media has given them cover the entire way.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Well they have so far. All the way back to the Clinton administration. Charlie Trie...John Huang...fundraisers in a Buddhist Temple..Diane Feinstein's chauffeur...right through the Obama and Biden administrations.

What....  No mention of Yum Yum?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What....  No mention of Yum Yum?

Well yeah there's her too. But if I start listing all of the Dems that have Chinese entanglements I'd hit the character limit for a post.

Offline Smokin Joe

It isn't members of Congress you need so much as local planning and zoning boards, County and township governments, permitting agencies, and local Sheriffs checking up. FOIA power usage (the previous farmer will likely have a much smaller bill).

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Comrade txradio complains:
"The fact that our government is actually allowing these land grabs by the ChiComs to happen is mind boggling."

There is no grabbing going on, Comrade.
The Party has bought and paid for every acre...

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Owner of Michigan horse farm who refused to sell property to Chinese firm placed UNDER INVESTIGATION by government
Friday, May 05, 2023 by: Ramon Tomey

(Natural News) The owner of a horse farm in Michigan is being investigated by the office of the state’s Attorney General (AG) Dana Nessel after she refused to sell her farm to a Chinese company.

Lori Brock, the proprietress of Majestic Friesians Horse Farm in Big Rapids, has been targeted by Nessel after she refused to sell her property to the Chinese firm Gotion. It has expressed plans to build its electric vehicle (EV) battery plant near her 15o-acre farm. The company, a subsidiary of Guoxuan High Tech Co. based in China’s eastern Anhui province, reportedly has ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer touted Gotion’s proposed $951 million EV battery plant in Big Rapids, adding that at least $750 million in tax dollars will subsidize it. The Democratic governor’s allies in the Michigan Senate’s Appropriations Committee approved Gotion’s plan to build its facility on April 20.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-05-farm-owner-refused-chinese-company-purchase-investigated.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

God bless this lady.

She might be able to save the taxpayers three quarters of a billion dollars by not selling her farm.

I have little doubt the commiecrats in Michigan's government will persecute her relentlessly, simply because it is unlikely the CCP will pay off if they don't get the job done.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Gotion High-Tech is CCP-controlled and military-linked. The US is giving $715 million of taxpayers' money to it.

https://twitter.com/jenniferzeng97/status/1669886743384842242
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Gotion High-Tech is CCP-controlled and military-linked. The US is giving $715 million of taxpayers' money to it.

Sounds like something Democrats would do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

Not really. They are business partners. and fellow "One Worlders".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa:  :amen: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well yeah there's her too. But if I start listing all of the Dems that have Chinese entanglements I'd hit the character limit for a post.

888high58888 :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien