Author Topic: MUSLIM WHINEFEST: MSNBC radical spokesmuslim Mehdi Hasan interviews radical Somali Congressmuslim Il  (Read 100 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MUSLIM WHINEFEST: MSNBC radical spokesmuslim Mehdi Hasan interviews radical Somali Congressmuslim Ilhan Omar about so-called “Islamophobia” in America
MAY 3, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM3 COMMENTS

Ilhan Omar (D-MN) claims her Muslim community is under attack and the general public couldn’t care less about it. Mehdi Hasan mentions that hate crimes in the US are up 11.6% in 2021, implying that most are against Muslims, when in fact, most are against Jews, according to official FBI reports. Together they maliciously accuse Tucker Carlson of promoting hatred and violence against Muslims.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/05/03/muslim-whinefest-msnbc-radical-spokesmuslim-mehdi-hasan-interviews-radical-somali-congressmuslim-ilhan-omar-about-so-called-islamophobia-in-america/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson