Author Topic: 2024 Dem primary polls are flashing warning signs about Biden's re-election campaign  (Read 337 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
https://news.yahoo.com/2024-dem-primary-polls-flashing-151013474.html

Houston Keene
Wed, May 3, 2023 at 9:10 AM MDT·6 min read

FIRST ON FOX: President Biden's re-election campaign is facing flashing warning signs from the 2024 Democratic primary polls, according to political strategists.

In the political world, polling signals can range from a green light to a Chili’s fire alarm, and the early 2024 Democratic presidential primary polls are looking like the latter for President Biden's re-election campaign.

Biden is bleeding blue support to his party rivals going into the 2024 presidential race after primary challengers Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Marianne Williamson entered the race.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

It's early in the game; they could still make Brandon step down and the DEMS are not about to give up their power. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I know hellary figures into 24 somehow.  She's been in Rehab for 6 years.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

If this poll
is accurate, it looks like the Democrats have the same problem as we do
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy