Author Topic: Federal prosecutors near decision on Hunter Biden probe: report  (Read 201 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :crossed:

May 3, 2023 3:06pm EDT
Federal prosecutors near decision on Hunter Biden probe: report
The report comes after attorneys for Hunter Biden met with officials from the Justice Department last week

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

Federal prosecutors are reportedly close to deciding whether to charge President Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, in a four-year investigation involving tax- and gun-related violations.

Sources close to the matter told the Washington Post that U.S. Attorney David Weiss is near a decision in the case, but the exact timetable remains unclear.

The report comes after attorneys for the First Son met with officials from the Department of Justice last week. Several of the younger Biden’s attorneys were present at DOJ headquarters with tax division career attorneys, including longtime attorney Chris Clark.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-prosecutors-near-decision-hunter-biden-probe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Federal prosecutors near decision on Hunter Biden probe: report
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 08:22:21 pm »
I doubt anything will happen, especially with influence pedaling and maybe even treason in the wings.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

Re: Federal prosecutors near decision on Hunter Biden probe: report
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 08:29:09 pm »
   I agree @Smokin Joe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.