Author Topic: U.K. Could Lose 75% Of Its Energy Supply By 2050 Under Net Zero  (Read 214 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY CHRIS MORRISON ON MAY 2, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

U.K. Could Lose 75% Of Its Energy Supply By 2050 Under Net Zero

wind uk rishi sunakThe United Kingdom is likely to have barely a quarter of the energy in 2050 promised by the Government and its Climate Change Committee if all the legal obligations of Net Zero are followed.

This shocking news is forecast by the latest energy review recently published by UK FIRES.

Government-funded UK FIRES writes that the “whole excitement” of its project has been to recognize that such a shortfall is close to a certain reality. [emphasis, links added]

Excitement is not perhaps a word that comes immediately to mind when contemplating Britain’s almost certain economic and societal collapse.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/u-k-could-lose-75-of-its-energy-supply-by-2050-under-net-zero/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: U.K. Could Lose 75% Of Its Energy Supply By 2050 Under Net Zero
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 10:23:40 pm »
2050? I won't be here, but I can still see the future.

It looks like the supposedly civilized Western World is rushing headlong into a catastrophe that will rival the plagues of Medieval Times...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: U.K. Could Lose 75% Of Its Energy Supply By 2050 Under Net Zero
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 10:49:42 pm »
That's ok. They are being overtaken by Muslims anyhow,and Muslims LOVE living in the Stone Age.

No harm,no foul.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!