Author Topic: 'I Stand by My Testimony'—Merrick Garland Denies He Lied to Congress  (Read 132 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I Stand by My Testimony'—Merrick Garland Denies He Lied to Congress
By Bob Hoge | 9:00 PM on May 02, 2023

Attorney General Merrick Garland responded Tuesday to an IRS whistleblower’s claims that a senior Biden Administration official—who multiple news outlets have confirmed is Garland himself—interfered with Department of Justice investigations into possible tax and gun crimes by first son Hunter Biden.

Appearing at a news conference regarding an unrelated matter, the AG looked stoic and expressionless as he brushed off the whistleblower’s claims:

REPORTER: You assured Congress some time ago that the Hunter Biden investigation would be conducted without any kind of political interference and I’m wondering if you believe that is still the case… that the investigation is not being interfered with in any political way since an agent from Mr. Lee’s agency has now come forward claiming whistleblower status and alleging there has been some sort of interference.

GARLAND: That is still the case. I stand by my testimony.

more
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/05/02/i-stand-by-my-testimony-merrick-garland-denies-he-lied-to-congress-n740415
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Have a televised public Congressional hearing featuring the whistleblower.  Sunshine is the best disinfectant.  People can judge for themselves.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright