Author Topic: California District Attorney Pamela Price slammed as ‘disrespectful’ to Asians  (Read 251 times)

Offline Kamaji

California District Attorney Pamela Price slammed as ‘disrespectful’ to Asians as another prosecutor resigns

By Selim Algar
May 3, 2023

The exodus continues.

A California prosecutor ripped hyper-woke Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price as “condescending and disrespectful” to the Asian community in her resignation letter this week.

Veteran prosecutor Rebecca Warren, who served in the office for over 17 years, is the second shellshocked staffer to flee Price’s administration in two weeks, following another highly experienced attorney, Danielle Hilton.

“I can no longer tolerate this mistreatment of the AAPI [Asian American and Pacific Islander] community by leaders of our office,” wrote Warren, who is of Chinese descent and will officially exit later this month.

Elected in November, Price emphatically vowed to “disrupt” the office’s prosecutorial conventions and rely on probation for most crimes, including felonies.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/03/da-pamela-price-slammed-as-disrespectful-to-asians/

Offline Kamaji

More racism from the left, how (un)surprising.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... Yale and U.C Berkley indoctrinated.  Looks like San Francisco Bay is quickly becoming America's cess pool.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Any questions as to why this woman might be disrespectful towards "Asians"...?