Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein ‘Hopeful’ to Return to Senate Next Week  (Read 386 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dianne Feinstein ‘Hopeful’ to Return to Senate Next Week

Jacob Bliss 2 May 2023 Washington, DC

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) is “hopeful” she will return to the U.S. Senate next week, according to notes from Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY).

“I spoke with Sen. Feinstein yesterday [Monday]. We are both hopeful she can return next week,” the Senate majority leader’s notes said at Tuesday’s press conference. The California senator’s return was listed as a possible response if asked if it was time to tell Feinstein to return or resign so the Senate could deal with the debt ceiling.

Feinstein, who is 89 years old and plans to retire at the end of her current term, has been absent from work since early March after she was hospitalized with shingles. In her absence, the Senate Judiciary Committee has remained at a deadlocked 10-10 on many issues, splitting the committee in half between Democrats and Republicans.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/02/dianne-feinstein-hopeful-return-senate-next-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Dianne Feinstein ‘Hopeful’ to Return to Senate Next Week
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 12:01:25 am »
Cue up "She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes..."

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 12:07:28 am »
She will be rolled in to the chamber.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2023, 12:35:03 am »
She is 89 years old ... I'm not quite sure why she's not stepping down.  Maybe her holding on to her Senate seat is what keeps her going?  :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 12:43:01 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.