Author Topic: U.N. Issues (Another) Grim Weather Forecast: Warns World to Prepare for El Nino, New Record Temperat  (Read 376 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.N. Issues (Another) Grim Weather Forecast: Warns World to Prepare for El Nino, New Record Temperatures

Simon Kent 3 May 2023

The United Nations warned Wednesday hot weather will be dominating the months ahead, driving “higher global temperatures and possibly new heat records.”

The U.N.’s World Meteorological Organization (WMO) delivered the grim forecast from its base in Geneva, Switzerland. It said it now estimated there was a 60 percent chance that El Nino would develop by the end of July and an 80 percent chance it would do so by the end of September.

It was the second WMO forecast of hot weather ahead following one made last month.

“This will change the weather and climate patterns worldwide,” Wilfran Moufouma Okia, head of WMO’s regional climate prediction services division, warned reporters in a press briefing.

El Nino, which is a naturally occurring climate pattern typically associated with increased heat worldwide, as well as drought in some parts of the world and heavy rains elsewhere, last occurred in 2018-19, AFP reports.

Since 2020 though, the world has been hit with an exceptionally long La Nina — El Nino’s cooling opposite — which ended earlier this year, ceding way to the current neutral conditions.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/05/03/u-n-issues-another-grim-weather-forecast-warns-world-to-prepare-for-el-nino-new-record-temperatures/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Oh dearie me!  Prepare for another change in the weather!

Offline libertybele

Oh no!  Another cyclical weather pattern!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Yeah, so?  What can they do to stop it?  Dump Antarctic glacier ice into the Pacific Ocean?

Weather and climates change.  Plan accordingly.  Build reservoirs, aqueducts, drainage systems, irrigation systems, levees, and other infrastructure to mitigate the effects.

U.N. WMO is just looking to manufacture another crisis to bring in more funding and to impose more Green Communist policies upon unconsenting populations.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I watched a YouTube vid about this the other day and along with what the possible weather situations for the US might result from this strong El Nino event the 'meteorologist' pushed that the major concern was the heat released from the ocean waters would increase globull  warming...no shit sherlock I guess that's what happens in the normal cycle after that heat was sequestered in the previous normal cycle  9999hair out0000 stopped watching after the clown pushed his liberal agenda the second time.