Author Topic: Shut Down the Border or Shut Down Democrat Cities.. Derek Hunter  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shut Down the Border or Shut Down Democrat Cities
Derek Hunter

The Mayor of New York City can regularly be heard complaining about the strain placed on his city by the flood of illegal aliens shipped to the sanctuary city by red state Governors. Now the city of Chicago is joining the chorus of Democrat-run localities that advocate for open borders that are now choking on their wish. While it’s fun to watch, it is damaging to America. As such, it’s time to shut down the border until those charged with securing it can put a plan in place to actually do just that.

Honestly, the Biden administration had no intention of securing the border. Flooding the country with illegal aliens straining state and local budgets is part of the plan – you can’t “fundamentally transform” something working, there’d be no point or appetite for it. Democrats need to overwhelm people and governments, as well as completely crumble the current system in order to sell people on the idea that something “new” is needed. Of course, that “new” is the old tropes and policies leftists have been imposing and failing at for more than a century, but you can’t create a hellish Utopia without breaking a few eggs (or killing 100 million people, as the case may be).

That plan to transform the United States into something it not only has never been, but was expressly never intended to be can only work if what exists now is destroyed. Progressives won’t say they’re trying to destroy it – they’re evil, not stupid – but their actions are unambiguous. They need society to have problems, to suffer collapse in many areas so they can offer the fundamental change for which there is no appetite currently.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/05/02/shut-down-the-border-or-shut-down-democrat-cities-n2622687
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Shut Down the Border or Shut Down Democrat Cities.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 08:13:30 pm »
Why not both?

The country will be safer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy