Author Topic: KJP: illegal migration down 90% under Joe Biden!  (Read 490 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
KJP: illegal migration down 90% under Joe Biden!
« on: May 02, 2023, 03:00:42 pm »
KJP: illegal migration down 90% under Joe Biden!
David Strom 8:01 AM on May 02, 2023

This is great news! Time to pop the champagne corks, break out the canapés and brie, and have a big party.

Illegal migration is down 90% because of Joe Biden’s tremendously effective border policies!

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1653129462182187009

I always suspected that all that whining by governors and mayors has been all over nothing. Sure, Mayor Adams of NYC has complained that illegal migrants are “destroying” his city, and outgoing Mayor of Chicago Lori Lightfoot is begging Governor Abbot to quit shipping illegal migrants to her city.

more
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/05/02/kjp-illegal-migration-down-90-under-joe-biden-n547694
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: KJP: illegal migration down 90% under Joe Biden!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 03:05:59 pm »
When up is down. STFU KJP
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 03:09:03 pm »
When up is down. STFU KJP

888high58888  Who believes her lying b.s.????   9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 03:33:14 pm »
When I was a kid watching the WOZ I wondered how someone could talk without a brain. Today all I have to do is watch a WH press conference with KJP or Biden.  It's a twofer!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2023, 08:02:49 pm »
Doocy Confronts KJP For Saying Illegal Immigration Is Down 90%

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
May 02, 2023 2:46 PM ET

Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy confronted White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Tuesday for claiming that illegal immigration is down by 90%.

Jean-Pierre said at Monday’s briefing that illegal immigration went down 90% since President Joe Biden assumed office.

“In the meantime, he has tools that he’s used to make sure we do this. We actually deal with the immigration system in a humane way, in a way that actually deals with what we’re seeing at the border. And that’s why you’ve seen the parolee program be so successful. When it comes to illegal immigration, you’ve seen it come down by more than 90%. And that’s because of this, the actions that this president has taken,” Jean-Pierre said Monday.

Doocy addressed the remarks to the press secretary the following day, citing data from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) showing a surge in illegal migration.

“You said yesterday that when it comes to illegal migration, you’ve seen it come down by more than 90%,” Doocy began. “Where did that number com from? Because CBP is telling us that number is 136,000 people more-”

“I hear you, I’m about to answer. I’m about to answer you if the dramatics would come down just a little bit,” the press secretary began as Doocy finished his question.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/02/doocy-kjp-illegal-immigration/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2023, 08:04:27 pm »
When I was a kid watching the WOZ I wondered how someone could talk without a brain. Today all I have to do is watch a WH press conference with KJP or Biden.  It's a twofer!

Truth!!!  888high58888

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2023, 08:19:12 pm »
Does she really believe this or is it just because it’s her job to go repeat all the bullshit from the administration?

She can’t possibly be that stupid to buy this?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2023, 08:27:34 pm »
Does she really believe this or is it just because it’s her job to go repeat all the bullshit from the administration?

She can’t possibly be that stupid to buy this?

Yes, it is her job to repeat the b.s. and cover up all the lies.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2023, 08:30:01 pm »
Yes, it is her job to repeat the b.s. and cover up all the lies.

Well, if you make the argument that it’s her job, I guess there can be some understanding. Lawyers will defend people who they know are guilty, but they’re paid to do that.

But if she really believes this BS, then that’s all on her. There is no way anybody with even the basic understanding of reality that believes that illegal immigration crossings are down 90% under Biden.

I would even doubt my autistic son would believe that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2023, 10:13:18 pm »
LMAO protests:
"Does she really believe this or is it just because it’s her job to go repeat all the bullshit from the administration?
She can’t possibly be that stupid to buy this?"

As I've posted here a couple of times before, the KJP woman is the perfect, most-appropriately-qualified person to occupy the position she now holds.

Even the leftist presstitutes can see this.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2023, 11:08:58 pm »
That's because the Biden Administration always gives them legal status,public housing,food stamps,free medical care,a check each month,and registers them to vote.

The Dims are so helpful they even vote for them to save them the confusion of having to figure it out for themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2023, 02:35:46 pm »
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2023, 02:53:38 pm »
 ////00000////

They just stopped counting when their tally counter maxed out at 999 ...

... or they are classifying them as "assylum seekers" vs "illegal immigrants".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.