Author Topic: President Kamala  (Read 317 times)

Offline corbe

President Kamala
« on: May 02, 2023, 02:43:24 pm »
President Kamala

The most oppressed woman in America runs for president.

May 1, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield

Biden’s announcement that he’s going to run for a second term was really Kamala’s campaign.

The ancient politico, who was born a little over a year after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, would be 86 years old at the end of a hypothetical second term. It’s unlikely that Biden, who already seems confused during press conferences, has trouble walking up the stairs and spends much of his time away from the White House would be able to function throughout a second term.

“With regard to age, I can’t even say – I guess, how old I am – I can’t even say the number. It doesn’t register with me,” Biden recently blathered.

It registers with everyone else.

Before his campaign launch, Biden had the opportunity to pick a viable vice presidential candidate who might be ready to step into the job. Instead he doubled down on Kamala.

With approval ratings in the 30s, Kamala is even more unpopular than her boss. And that’s why he picked her. Biden may be failing but he cannily understood that his best defense against a 25th amendment scenario was a completely unacceptable vice president. Despite the expectations of many Republicans, Biden intends to cling to the office as long as possible.

But what happens when he can’t anymore?

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/president-kamala/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

Re: President Kamala
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 08:57:37 pm »
From the article….

With regard to age, I can’t even say – I guess, how old I am – I can’t even say the number. It doesn’t register with me,” Biden recently blathered.

He probably doesn’t know how old he is.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 09:18:26 pm »
President Kamala

The most oppressed woman in America runs for president.

May 1, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield

Biden’s announcement that he’s going to run for a second term was really Kamala’s campaign.

The ancient politico, who was born a little over a year after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, would be 86 years old at the end of a hypothetical second term. It’s unlikely that Biden, who already seems confused during press conferences, has trouble walking up the stairs and spends much of his time away from the White House would be able to function throughout a second term.

“With regard to age, I can’t even say – I guess, how old I am – I can’t even say the number. It doesn’t register with me,” Biden recently blathered.

It registers with everyone else.

Before his campaign launch, Biden had the opportunity to pick a viable vice presidential candidate who might be ready to step into the job. Instead he doubled down on Kamala.

With approval ratings in the 30s, Kamala is even more unpopular than her boss. And that’s why he picked her. Biden may be failing but he cannily understood that his best defense against a 25th amendment scenario was a completely unacceptable vice president. Despite the expectations of many Republicans, Biden intends to cling to the office as long as possible.

But what happens when he can’t anymore?

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/president-kamala/

The leftists will demand that Kamel step aside as well and they will insert the Prez and VP of their choice.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 01:29:16 pm »
A President Cameltoe would make the current President Bidet look solomonic by comparison.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 01:35:18 pm »
I can easily see it becoming President Kamala at some point and, I suspect, so can she

Biden is deteriorating. That’s obvious to all except the ladies from ‘The View.”

Biden will deteriorate faster during his second term vs the first
And no, she isn’t going to be forced by the DNC bigwigs to step down and replaced
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 01:36:17 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2023, 01:37:59 pm »
I can easily see it becoming President Kamala at some point and, I suspect, so can she

Biden is deteriorating. That’s obvious to all except the ladies from ‘The View.”

Biden will deteriorate faster during his second term vs the first
And no, she isn’t going to be forced by the DNC bigwigs to step down and replaced

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2023, 02:06:49 pm »
My wife and I "care-took" both her elderly dementia stricken parents.

From my perspective, Joe's cognitive decline is accelerating.  I don't think he'll make it to "candidate status November '24".  I think long term care will be his status by then.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2023, 02:32:58 pm »
 ////00000////

Hillary Clinton will be damned to stand by and let Kamala become the first woman President.

It is Hillary's inevitable desinty to be the first woman President.  She will use all her connections and duplicitous Stalinst tactics to fulfill her destiny.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright