Author Topic: The Chinese Communist Party Takes Up Residence in America  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Chinese Communist Party Takes Up Residence in America
« on: May 02, 2023, 09:02:11 pm »
The Chinese Communist Party Takes Up Residence in America
CCP officers are getting arrested within our borders. What's next?
May 2, 2023 by Michael Letts 5 Comments

So you might have already known about the U.S. shooting down a Chinese surveillance balloon over U.S. shores just a few weeks ago – an act, by the way, that China wasn’t exactly too crazy about. But little did I realize just what kind of occupancy they would be taking up here.

I’ve read two different reports now involving the Chinese Communist Party (or CCP for short) and how they’re taking part in actions right here on our shores. And, honestly, it’s very bothersome to me. And what’s even more bothersome is how little President Joe Biden is doing about it.

The first of these stories revolves around a “secret” police station in New York City, which has since led to two arrests. Apparently, China set them up in an effort to “track down and silence Chinese dissidents living in the United States.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-chinese-communist-party-takes-up-residence-in-america/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: The Chinese Communist Party Takes Up Residence in America
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 03:42:56 pm »
The pro-our enemies, anti American/America interests set up this betrayal within our borders by democrats.  Betrayal of this nation ignored, as long as its by democrats.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 09:45:52 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions