Author Topic: UK Claims ‘Very Successful’ Evacuation of Sudan as Airlifts End  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UK Claims ‘Very Successful’ Evacuation of Sudan as Airlifts End

Breitbart London30 Apr 202324
2:55

(AFP) — The UK vowed Sunday to maintain support for Britons trapped in Sudan but said conditions had grown too dangerous to continue evacuation flights.

The final Royal Air Force (RAF) flight left the Wadi Saeedna airfield north of Khartoum late on Saturday, four hours behind schedule, taking to 1,888 the number of Britons and their relatives evacuated since Tuesday.

“The evacuation that we’ve conducted is the longest and largest evacuation of any Western nation,” Transport Secretary Mark Harper told Sky News.

“And so we’ve taken out 1,888 British nationals and their dependants, which I think is a testimony to a very successful evacuation effort.

“And we will continue providing consular support from Sudan,” he said, noting that the Foreign Office had set up an office in Port Sudan for those seeking to escape by sea to Saudi Arabia.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/04/30/uk-claims-very-successful-evacuation-of-sudan-as-airlifts-end/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: UK Claims ‘Very Successful’ Evacuation of Sudan as Airlifts End
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 04:19:02 pm »
In US, Biden claims successful evacuation of his bowels.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: UK Claims ‘Very Successful’ Evacuation of Sudan as Airlifts End
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 04:42:22 pm »
In US, Biden claims successful evacuation of his bowels.

Well.....  That depends.... 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.