Author Topic: King Charles’ coronation 👑  (Read 14810 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: King Charles’ coronation 👑
« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2023, 10:44:13 pm »
Wasn't Harry forbidden from wearing his military duds?
Prince Andrew Wears Full Royal Regalia, Prince Harry Remains in a Suit at King Charles III's Coronation
King Charles III's scandal-plagued brother Prince Andrew wore his Order of the Garter robes to the coronation while Prince Harry once again forewent his military uniform.
By Natalie Finn | E! News • Published May 6, 2023   • Updated on May 6, 2023 at 9:50 am   

Prince Andrew didn't have to do anything other than show up at King Charles III and Queen Camilla's coronation, but he came dressed for the occasion.

The king's scandal-plagued younger brother, who stepped back from his royal duties in November 2019, wore his Order of the Garter robes to the May 6 event at Westminster Abbey, where he sat in the third row along with daughters Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice and their spouses.

Also noticeably in their row was Prince Harry, who donned a plain morning suit for the occasion, pinned with his military medals. He took a seat next to Eugenie's husband Jack Brooksbank as the ceremony got underway. Andrew sat at the end of the row, next to Beatrice and her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. ...

Andrew's ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, did not receive one of the 2,000 invitations to the coronation, which she attributed to it being a "state occasion," telling Good Morning Britain that, "being divorced, I don't think you can have it both ways. ...
NBC New York
Wait, Sarah Ferguson doesn't get an invitation but Katy Perry does? Huh.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2023, 10:46:48 pm »
Protesters at the coronation were arrested even before they actually protested, apparently. Human rights folks in a tizzy.

https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1654979236409614336

Online mountaineer

« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2023, 10:54:26 pm »
More commentary on Dockter Biden's ensemble:

https://twitter.com/_wintergirl93/status/1654949542725287937

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2023, 10:57:05 pm »
We should ping @Hoodat    happy77

Ukraine needs weapons, not fashion statements.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2023, 10:57:59 pm »
Protesters at the coronation were arrested even before they actually protested, apparently. Human rights folks in a tizzy.

Wonder if they will rot 3 years in a gulag, like they did here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2023, 11:01:02 pm »
More commentary on Dockter Biden's ensemble:

https://twitter.com/_wintergirl93/status/1654949542725287937

Why is it that Mama Jill's clothes always look like they don't fit her? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2023, 11:08:11 pm »
Why is it that Mama Jill's clothes always look like they don't fit her?
She buys them at Levin Furniture?

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2023, 11:17:19 pm »
Official photos released by the Palace:

Charles' hand looks very swollen. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2023, 12:00:57 am »

It sure does..that's not a good sign..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2023, 12:17:53 am »
Kinda gawdy looking getup no? Then again, he's the king, not me.

Online libertybele

« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2023, 12:19:17 am »

...hmmmm   You are right -- I hadn't noticed. Not good.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2023, 12:20:49 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTu5D1RlOIM&ab_channel=VetFather1

Kind of strange, but perhaps its just a fluke of a camera shot and it's someone in one of the robes that they wore today. ???

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2023, 12:21:46 am »
Kind of strange, but perhaps its just a fluke of a camera shot and it's someone in one of the robes that they wore today. ???

Maybe Darth Vader?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2023, 12:25:42 am »
Maybe Darth Vader?

Well, in looking at it for a bit, to me it is someone in one of the robes with long hair and in the background is a staircase -- I think it's just the way the camera caught the picture.  But then again, why would someone take a picture like this behind the ceremony site and then actually post it? 

Very strange indeed.    Compliments of Harry?  I wouldn't put it past him.

Online libertybele

« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2023, 12:27:11 am »

https://twitter.com/HelloCanada/status/1654861424949096449

I love it!  Louis is such a cutie and has personality plus!  I imagine he's a riot to be around.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2023, 12:53:17 am »
...hmmmm   You are right -- I hadn't noticed. Not good.

Red nose, and swollen toe/foot, fingers'/hands might be alcohol exaggerated Gout.  Old friend of mine had that afflicton.

Or maybe not. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2023, 01:14:17 am »
Red nose, and swollen toe/foot, fingers'/hands might be alcohol exaggerated Gout.  Old friend of mine had that afflicton.

Or maybe not.

King Charles swollen hands have not gone unnoticed:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/royal-family/king-charles-sausage-fingers-reason-health-b2167088.html

Online mountaineer

« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2023, 01:24:11 am »
 9999hair out0000
People noticed that during the queen's funeral.

Edit to add: last night on PBS was a documentary made at the time of QEII's 60th year on the throne, and one of the video clips from the 90s seemed to show that Charles' hands were puffy even then.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 12:47:09 pm by mountaineer »

Online libertybele

« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2023, 04:49:05 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2023, 04:52:17 pm »
According to Chattingsworth...... these pups don't even look British!!!!!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2023, 04:53:10 pm »
According to Chattingsworth...... these pups don't even look British!!!!!

LOL...yes they do....
Support the USO