Author Topic: Bud Light Parent Company Taps Lobbyists To Win Back Conservatives Upset Over Dylan Mulvaney Partners  (Read 591 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bud Light Parent Company Taps Lobbyists To Win Back Conservatives Upset Over Dylan Mulvaney Partnership
By  Ben Zeisloft

May 1, 2023   DailyWire.com

Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of embattled beer brand Bud Light, hired veteran Republican lobbyists who are trying to win back conservatives upset by the company’s partnership with Dylan Mulvaney.

Bud Light has hemorrhaged sales in recent weeks after executives partnered with Mulvaney, a man who claims to be a woman and chronicled his purported gender transition on social media. Anheuser-Busch hired two lobbyists from Origin Advocacy to discuss “general policy regarding the alcohol-beverage industry” with lawmakers, according to a document filed in accordance with the Lobbying Disclosure Act.

Sean McLean, who served as an associate director for the White House under former President Donald Trump, as well as a legislative director for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) when she was a member of the House, was listed in the disclosure as an individual “who has acted or is expected to act as a lobbyist” for Anheuser-Busch. Emily Lynch, who worked as a legislative assistant for former Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) and Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC), was also listed in the disclosure.

The American Accountability Foundation, a conservative research and government oversight nonprofit, warned congressional staffers in an email obtained by The Daily Wire that the lobbyists were “making the rounds” in order to “red-wash Bud Light’s disastrous decision to partner with a man pretending to be a woman and tell you the company really does respect conservative values.” The lobbyists allegedly compared the commemorative Bud Light cans featuring Mulvaney to a similar effort honoring World War II veterans.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bud-light-parent-company-taps-lobbyists-to-win-back-conservatives-upset-over-dylan-mulvaney-partnership
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Do they have to supply their own kneepads?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
If their solution is to hire lobbyists to spread money to "conservatives" in Washington, they have a fundamental misunderstanding of the problem.

On the other hand this is a prime chance to take note of which Washington "conservatives" are only in it for the money, and are willing to service the woke globalist agenda in order to get it.
Let it burn.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
 :silly: :tongue2:

No lobbyist will convince Bubba to drink another Bud Light.

Not Happening.

It'll just convince him that them other folks are in the same camp as that tranny.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Bud Light Parent Company Taps Lobbyists To Win Back Conservatives Upset Over Dylan Mulvaney Partnership
By  Ben Zeisloft

May 1, 2023   DailyWire.com

Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of embattled beer brand Bud Light, hired veteran Republican lobbyists who are trying to win back conservatives upset by the company’s partnership with Dylan Mulvaney.

Bud Light has hemorrhaged sales in recent weeks after executives partnered with Mulvaney, a man who claims to be a woman and chronicled his purported gender transition on social media. Anheuser-Busch hired two lobbyists from Origin Advocacy to discuss “general policy regarding the alcohol-beverage industry” with lawmakers, according to a document filed in accordance with the Lobbying Disclosure Act.

Sean McLean, who served as an associate director for the White House under former President Donald Trump, as well as a legislative director for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) when she was a member of the House, was listed in the disclosure as an individual “who has acted or is expected to act as a lobbyist” for Anheuser-Busch. Emily Lynch, who worked as a legislative assistant for former Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) and Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC), was also listed in the disclosure.

The American Accountability Foundation, a conservative research and government oversight nonprofit, warned congressional staffers in an email obtained by The Daily Wire that the lobbyists were “making the rounds” in order to “red-wash Bud Light’s disastrous decision to partner with a man pretending to be a woman and tell you the company really does respect conservative values.” The lobbyists allegedly compared the commemorative Bud Light cans featuring Mulvaney to a similar effort honoring World War II veterans.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bud-light-parent-company-taps-lobbyists-to-win-back-conservatives-upset-over-dylan-mulvaney-partnership
My takeaway from this is that anyone, regardless of ideology, who disagrees with or otherwise resents the trans crap is now branded a "conservative"...welcome aboard I suppose.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
My takeaway from this is that anyone, regardless of ideology, who disagrees with or otherwise resents the trans crap is now branded a "conservative"...welcome aboard I suppose.

No wonder Trump went pro-Bud.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Maybe they should start with making tastier beer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
F'um! Every last one! AB will go bankrupt waiting for me to buy ANY of their products. Same with GM.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
F'um! Every last one! AB will go bankrupt waiting for me to buy ANY of their products. Same with GM.
Ford is off my list too  since they decided to produce the new  Chink Lincoln in Red China for import here in the USA.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.