Author Topic: Dan Bongino Parts Ways With Fox News  (Read 432 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Dan Bongino Parts Ways With Fox News
« on: April 20, 2023, 06:00:40 pm »

Dan Bongino, the pro-Trump firebrand who turned frequent Fox News appearances into a job hosting a weekend show on the network, is out at the outlet.

Bongino, the host of Unfiltered and Fox Nation’s Canceled in the USA, left Fox after contract negotiations fell apart, he said Thursday. The network confirmed the departure in a statement to Forbes, which first reported the news, saying “We thank Dan for his contributions and wish him success in his future endeavors.”

Bongino announced his departure from the network on his latest podcast, telling his audience that “regretfully, last week was my last show on Fox News Channel.”

“The show ending last week was tough. It’s not some big conspiracy theory, I promise you. There’s no acrimony…We just couldn’t come to terms on an extension. That’s really it,” Bongino said. “I really enjoyed myself there. They were good for me for ten years…It’s a sad day. They did give me the opportunity to do one last show, I don’t want you to think they showed me the door. That’s on me, not on them, but I thought it was best to go this way for now.”

More: https://www.mediaite.com/news/breaking-dan-bongino-out-at-fox-news/
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Dan Bongino Parts Ways With Fox News
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 04:32:03 pm »
Fox News is dying.  With the tossing of Tucker, what more proof does one need that they want to progress down the woke path of idiocy. 

I intend to cancel my cable.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 04:49:56 pm »
Would like to see a new network,

Funded by Musk
Investigative Reporting Chief- O'Keefe
On air Punditry of Carlson, Bongino, Levin, Watters, Jones
Business Pundits- Kudlow, Bortoromo, and Payne
New anchor- Gallager, and 2 more TBA
Late Night- Gutfeld

And Derschowitz as legal advisor.  Let him work the details of lawsuit prevention/protection.
This would burn Fox down to the ground.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 04:54:28 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 05:23:47 pm »
It was only a matter of time.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.