Author Topic: Sen. Ron Johnson: Antony Blinken 'lied boldface to Congress' over contact with Hunter Biden  (Read 305 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 30, 2023 1:23pm EDT
Sen. Ron Johnson: Antony Blinken 'lied boldface to Congress' over contact with Hunter Biden
'I think there's so much more to uncover here,' the Wisconsin Republican said
Fox News Staff
By Fox News Staff | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-ron-johnson-antony-blinken-lied-boldface-congress-contact-hunter-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blinken’s, Wife’s Emails to Hunter Biden Draw Fresh Scrutiny as Lawmakers Examine His Role in Laptop Cover Story

Antony Blinken’s relationship with Hunter Biden is under fresh scrutiny as GOP lawmakers examine his role in trying to discredit the laptop story.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/01/blinkens-wifes-emails-hunter-biden-draw-fresh-scrutiny-lawmakers-examine-his-role-laptop-cover-story/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blinken: Morell Confirmed Hunter Laptop Letter ‘Wasn’t My Idea,’ ‘Didn’t Solicit It’

Ian Hanchett 1 May 2023

During a portion of an interview on Monday with Fox News State Department correspondent Benjamin Hall that was aired on Monday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,”  Secretary of State Antony Blinken stated that the 2020 letter from former intelligence officials that claimed that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation wasn’t his idea and he “didn’t ask for it, didn’t solicit it” and that testimony before Congress by former acting CIA Director Michael Morell “confirms that.”

Hall asked, “I want to ask about the letter that was written concerning Hunter Biden’s laptop that said it was Russian disinformation. Can you explain what your role was in that and if you incentivized it?”

Blinken responded, “Well, first, one of the great benefits of this job is that I don’t do politics and don’t engage in it. But, with regard to that letter, I didn’t — it wasn’t my idea, didn’t ask for it, didn’t solicit it. And I think the testimony that the former Deputy Director of the CIA, Mike Morell put forward confirms that.”

Hall’s full interview with Blinken is set to air on Monday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/05/01/blinken-morell-confirmed-hunter-laptop-letter-wasnt-my-idea-didnt-solicit-it/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
excerpt:

JONATHAN TURLEY: That's very serious. It is a crime to lie to Congress. He did this in the course of becoming a cabinet member. So you couldn't have anything more serious than this allegation in terms of wrongdoing in the sense that it is a federal crime. So we're going to have to see if Johnson can stick the landing. But he seems quite confident that there was no equivocation that this was an outright false statement made to Congress by Secretary Blinken.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jonathan-turley-assesses-allegations-blinken-nothing-serious
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Good think Blinken isn't a Republican.  If he were, he would have broken the law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-