Author Topic: Judge Orders Hunter Biden to Answer Questions About Financials, Sit for Interview Under Oath  (Read 605 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge Orders Hunter Biden to Answer Questions About Financials, Sit for Interview Under Oath

Wendell Husebø 1 May 2023

Hunter Biden was ordered to answer questions about his financials and sit for an interview under oath in a child support case against his daughter’s mother, an Arkansas County Judge ruled Monday.

Hunter Biden will answer the questions from the mother’s counsel in writing, which has the potential to reveal information about the family’s international business ventures and his art sales to anonymous buyers.

The judge also ordered Hunter to sit for an interview in mid-June under oath. In addition, a trial is scheduled for July to determine if Hunter’s child support payments will be adjusted, as he requested in 2022.

According to CNN, Hunter is paying $20,000 per month, a calculation based on his income.

The legal dilemma could produce information about how much Hunter Biden earned from his interest in BHR Partners, a Chinese state-backed investment fund founded just days after Hunter and President Joe Biden visited China in 2013. Hunter held a ten percent stake in BHR Partners through an entity called Skaneateles LLC.

Hunter Biden allegedly gave up his interest, estimated to be worth between $420,000 and $20 million, after pressure increased to divest from BHR Partners resulting from a conflict of interest when Joe Biden became president.

Documents obtained Friday by Breitbart News revealed Skaneateles LLC is controlled by Kevin Morris, Hunter’s top attorney, who also paid Hunter’s IRS debts.

It is unclear how Morris gained control of the entity. In 2021, Hunter’s lawyer told the New York Times that his client “no longer holds any interest, directly or indirectly in either BHR or Skaneateles.”

Chinese public records from Baidu show that Skaneateles LLC still owns ten percent of BHR Partners.

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) told Newsmax on Monday that he is interested in the paternity case as a vehicle to ascertain who anonymously purchased Hunter’s artwork for up to $500,000 each.

“I’m also anxious to see how much money that Hunter Biden’s made from selling his high-priced artwork. And if we can find out who in fact was buying that artwork,” he said.

“The last thing I’m interested in is to determine whether or not he has offshore accounts,” he alluded to BHR Partners.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/01/judge-orders-hunter-biden-to-answer-questions-about-financials-sit-for-interview-under-oath/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First question should be...*if you are so poor how can you afford all of these high-priced attorneys?*
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
excerpt:

During Monday's hearing, Biden's new attorney, Abbe Lowell, said the president's son is paying $20,000 a month to the plaintiff.

Independence County Circuit Judge Holly Meyer set deadlines for attorneys to submit discovery and begin depositions.

"I expect this case to move," she said. "So get it done."

In court, Biden appeared to blankly stare ahead and had no interaction with Roberts.

Roberts’ family sat behind her along with Garrett Ziegler, whom Biden’s other attorney, Brent Langdon, described during a hearing last week as a potential expert witness in the case involving the contents of Biden's laptop, which reportedly includes some income-tax records.

The judge on Monday said the ability to redact information is "being abused" by the Biden team.

Langdon cited last week’s Daily Mail article on the case, claiming it included redacted information in violation of a protective order in exposing income-tax records. Meyer disagreed and said what the press comes up with is out of her control, remarking, "I can’t gag the whole world."

Roberts’ attorney, Clint Lancaster, told the court he has not talked to Daily Mail, explaining to Ziegler the doom and gloom that would come on him if he discussed the case.

From the Biden team, Lancaster requested information on the value of Biden’s art, the president son’s salary/employment for past 5 years, estates/funds from foreign persons/domestic persons/family members, flight/hotel payments, the reason for a promissory note from top Hollywood lawyer, Kevin Morris, and documents on business done with a Chinese firm.

In response, Langdon claimed his team has already turned over more than 490 documents. Biden’s attorney also requested Roberts’ tax returns, information on "fringe benefits" from her employer father, bank statements and Ziegler’s witness statements.

The deadline for discovery was set for May 12 at 5 p.m.
Ziegler’s deposition is to take place on May 22 at Lancaster’s office in Little Rock.

A status conference hearing will be held on May 23 to address discovery requests, any contempt filings, and a potential request to push back trial date. Deposition for both parties and witnesses will take place from June 13-16 at Lancaster's office.

As of now, the trial start date is still set for July 24.

Last week, the judge ruled that Biden and Roberts must be present for every future hearing in the case.

"The Biden name is now synonymous with being well-educated, successful, financially acute, and politically powerful," Roberts' attorneys wrote in the December name-change motion.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-appears-arkansas-court-paternity-hearing-case-unclaimed-4-year-old-daughter
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is the US Gov flying Hunter and his team of lawyers to these hearings???
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
First question should be...*if you are so poor how can you afford all of these high-priced attorneys?*

Its Pro Bono, I'm sure.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

He's Brandon's son; he will escape any responsibility, just as he has in the past.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Its Pro Bono, I'm sure.

Yeah..I am sure it is..the Bidens never pay for anything..
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 07:44:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Wendy Patterson
@wendyp4545
Stop and wrap your head around this.
Hunter Biden has a child with a former stripper.  The child is proven to be Hunter's daughter and Hunter, who is under investigation for tax evasion, who just returned from a trip to Ireland, asks the court to lower his child support. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm under the firm belief that Hunter Biden's attorney's received their law license out of a Cracker Jack box.
10:10 AM · May 1, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mountaineer

I do have one question re this child support...is it just me, don't you think 20k a month is a lot for someone living in Arkansas?

Not that I really want the amount to drop in Hunter's favor..I would take him for everything he's got..or at least try..
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arkansas Judge Suggests Hunter Biden’s Art Dealer Reveal Prices of Paintings Sold to Anonymous Buyers

Wendell Husebø2 May 202340
4:17

Hunter Biden’s art dealer, Georges Bergès, could be subpoenaed to reveal the price of his paintings sold to anonymous buyers, an Arkansas judge suggested in court Monday during a child support hearing between the president’s son and Lunden Roberts, the mother of his child.

Hunter Biden, who has refused to be forthcoming about his financials in a paternity case he reopened in 2022 to reduce his child support payments, was slammed by the presiding judge for “sealing and redacting” his financial information, including the income he earned from selling art as a novice painter to anonymous buyers for up to $500,000.

“The ability to redact is somewhat being abused,” the judge chided Hunter. “I’m seeing a lot of things filed, especially by Mr. Biden’s counsel, sealing things, redacting things, that are not confidential.”

The mother’s counsel, Clint Lancaster, said Hunter had hidden information regarding his tax returns referencing a nine-million-dollar investment in a Chinese entity and valuations of his art, along with the buyer’s names.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/02/arkansas-judge-suggests-hunter-bidens-art-dealer-reveal-prices-of-paintings-sold-to-anonymous-buyers/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

@mountaineer
I do have one question re this child support...is it just me, don't you think 20k a month is a lot for someone living in Arkansas?
Not that I really want the amount to drop in Hunter's favor..I would take him for everything he's got..or at least try..
It's been a long, long time, but when I was involved in child support cases in Mo., the court certainly looked at the child's actual expenses, but it always came down to the non-custodial parent's income. Someone like Hunter, with no actual job but gobs of money and/or assets, is going to have to pay a heck of a lot more than the couple hundred a month he'll claim to be able to afford.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's been a long, long time, but when I was involved in child support cases in Mo., the court certainly looked at the child's actual expenses, but it always came down to the non-custodial parent's income. Someone like Hunter, with no actual job but gobs of money and/or assets, is going to have to pay a heck of a lot more than the couple hundred a month he'll claim to be able to afford.
Hey, that kid should be able to live in Biden standards not Arkansas? So it should hurt Hunter, and I would ad a special extra amount for the crap way he and the rest of the Bidet family has treated the child. What I think would be the biggest joke of all would be after winning the case to be a 'Biden' the mother petitions for a name change when Hunter and the rest of the cretins get indicted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
NOT going to happen,and anybody that thinks it will are still writing wish letters to Santa.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mountaineer

@mystery-ak

Since when have court decrees about child support EVER been reasonable?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!